Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor More Bounties, More Problems

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
surely people have been through this 10 times now, not Everytime can a 400lb Earthspawn stay hidden in daylight.
It's the . . . How did they find out is my question. Until given a full detailed reason I refuse to consent. Not like I'm logging on anyways due to magic.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Nah I'm taking it up with the forum post. Unless you can prove a lack of meta . . . I'm sticking with meta.
there were multiple people who witnessed the event, you helped kill someone, and you can't not consent

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Nah I'm taking it up with the forum post. Unless you can prove a lack of meta . . . I'm sticking with meta.
I think what happened was someone saw Jerr’co tackle Olive and since she’s died he’s been implicated in her death!! But I don’t think this is the thread to be discussing it, so we can always do a forum PM with solus or something.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
1 person saw it. Get your facts straight.
One person witnessed the tackle/chase/etc, and notified Nwalme IRP, which didn’t happen until like a week ago which is why the bounty on Jerr’co was not put out until now.
I think you’re edging into rudeness at this point so I’m not going to reply anymore unless you take it up in a PM with staff for the sake of not inciting a drama storm, but I wanted to make the actions hat led to the bounty clear first.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
One person witnessed the tackle/chase/etc, and notified Nwalme IRP, which didn’t happen until like a week ago which is why the bounty on Jerr’co was not put out until now.
I think you’re edging into rudeness at this point so I’m not going to reply anymore unless you take it up in a PM with staff for the sake of not inciting a drama storm, but I wanted to make the actions hat led to the bounty clear first.
You shouldn't be responding to anything I said? You blacklisted me like a week ago. Why are you even acknowledging my existence?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
You shouldn't be responding to anything I said? You blacklisted me like a week ago. Why are you even acknowledging my existence?
you asked for an answer and you got it. It'd be nice if you would stop being immature. if you're so inclined on taking up the issue, at least don't be passive agressive.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
If anyone wants to try and kidnap Daeron they're more than welcome to try, I do hereby consent to kidnapping attempts.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
stop talking about it on my thread

make a convo with a staff member and have them search through the logs if you really think it is meta, but to the best of my knowledge, the people who informed nwalme had reasonable suspicions jerr'co was involved.