Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Morgrod_Rushlag Application (Approved- Alailanible)

Morgrod

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Morgrod_Rushlag
2. Your real name: Charles (Karel) "Duke of Gelre" of Egmond
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: "Nether" Lands (pun intended)

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, quite the interesting piece of lecture actually.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love it, and i am an experienced L.A.R.P.-er (Live Action Role Playing) so i know alot about emersive gaming

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

G'day everyone, my name is Karel, but the english always say Charles.
I came here because i was sick of all the survival-servers, and wanted something different.
I'm an experienced Live Action Role Player, and i love emersive fantasy/medieval gaming.
I am also a cadet at the NHB, wich stants for Nationale Handboog Bond, wich loosly translates to "National Arhcery Coalition", i thus am an archer.
Being a Dutchman, i enjoy the finer things in life now and then (Good Alcohol, Good Cigars and good Pot XD)
I live in the Gueldrian province of the Netherlands, witch is a very history-filled piece of land, full of nature and wildlife.
I've got a wide range of musical tastes, everywhere from classical to death-metal and everywhere from smooth jazz to folk.
I like to contemplate, think and filosofize..
Oh and ofcourse, i am an Asperger...
And english is not my strongest point (at times)
Exept for being a weapon-collector (bows, arrows and knifes), i dont really have anything interesting to tell you.
Oh and despite all that nerdy stuff i have a pretty good sex life ;)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I currently have nothing on this computer, but i can tell you now that i am rather a very experienced miner that a builder

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I'm a Christian. And a Communist. I know, i dont get it either.
Works for me though.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I am, i have read the tome.

12. How did you find out about our server?
McServerlist

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Now i have :)

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
Some people don't share enough on question 8, I think you shared a bit too much. :p
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Morgrod

Villager
Hi!
Some people don't share enough on question 8, I think you shared a bit too much. :p
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!
Thank you so much! I certaintly will behave.
I have already read the survival guide, and im reading the rules right now.

- Morgrod_Rushlag