Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In Game Name : Littledecca
RP Name : Rose Ayne
Reason for joining : I love the town and my roleplay character's friends are there. I am really interested in helping and I really like the people that live there.
Race : Wood elf
House : None
What can you contribute to the town? : I can help bring supplies in and help people out. I am on almost everyday so I could bring in money and things we need
Job: I would most like to be a farmer as I like being able to do something all the time but if there is no space or I couldnt do it, I would be a trader
Yup accepted. I'll try and sort you out a house in the lower district soon enough.

sgt_yeti

Legend of Altera
Application
In Game Name :sgt_yeti
RP Name :Baka
Reason for joining :I love the town I actually have not died due to it (bought some food) and I love the style of the building.Also the airship looks amazing
Race :Human (however on a robotic system to keep him alive)
House :none
What can you contribute to the town? : I love inventing and trying new things and you seem to need a potions master
Job:Farmer can also do potions

NoaMarwhal

Lord of Altera
In Game Name : NoaMarwhal
RP Name : John Goldit
Reason for joining : I was wandering through the cities looking for a place where I belonged. A kind inn keeper let me stay in a room for free and so I decided that the town is worth living in so I'm here posting an app as the town seems friendly and active.​
Race : Boring human.​
House : None, I'm looking in to Lonmar right now though.​
What can you contribute to the town? : I am very friendly and also very active. I am willing to work with others and will help the town out as you have all been so friendly to me so far.​
Job: (Please Check Job List): I could do any job that doesn't require large manual labor amounts. John is uneducated but has a desire to learn. I could work as a farmer if I needed to do manual labor, because John grew up as a farmer.​

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
Farmers to the extreme around here, eh?

Anyhow, a potions master would be awesome to have Aeroch... Plus, the robot part... That's cool too

I'd say sure, but I don't really have say sbout if you're accepted... That's Kharn's job, I'm just a politician.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I love it how farmers are appling just as we're starting the middle district (which will work as a food/farming district along with entertainment [?] and housing)

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Golden you are co-owner so can you accept or deny my app?
Well, I am a co owner metaphorically, but I don't have to actual power to add you to the region. I'd say accepted on my end, but Kharn wears pants around here. Best wait for him to accept/deny.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Application
In Game Name :sgt_yeti
RP Name :Baka
Reason for joining :I love the town I actually have not died due to it (bought some food) and I love the style of the building.Also the airship looks amazing
Race :Human (however on a robotic system to keep him alive)
House :none
What can you contribute to the town? : I love inventing and trying new things and you seem to need a potions master
Job:Farmer can also do potions
In Game Name : NoaMarwhal
RP Name : John Goldit
Reason for joining : I was wandering through the cities looking for a place where I belonged. A kind inn keeper let me stay in a room for free and so I decided that the town is worth living in so I'm here posting an app as the town seems friendly and active.
Race : Boring human.
House : None, I'm looking in to Lonmar right now though.
What can you contribute to the town? : I am very friendly and also very active. I am willing to work with others and will help the town out as you have all been so friendly to me so far.
Job: (Please Check Job List): I could do any job that doesn't require large manual labor amounts. John is uneducated but has a desire to learn. I could work as a farmer if I needed to do manual labor, because John grew up as a farmer.
Sure, sure, both accepted, your jobs can start once the Farmers district gets fully underway. We've literally just bought the plots for it.

sgt_yeti

Legend of Altera
Farmers to the extreme around here, eh?

Anyhow, a potions master would be awesome to have Aeroch... Plus, the robot part... That's cool too

I'd say sure, but I don't really have say sbout if you're accepted... That's Kharn's job, I'm just a politician.
Guess I've I am a farmer it could be a side job

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
In Game Name : Kentsham
RP Name : Ben T'oolan
Reason for joining : I like to build and live in the mountains, mostly underground.
Race : Human (I have a character backround up)
House : I currently have no house
What can you contribute to the town? : I like to take on large projects. I would be interested in making a Keep or Stronghold. The pictures below are my latest works, I left them very basic because I didn't want to style them to much. First is the gate, second the main hallway, third the basement.
Job: Builder, I aim to be given the title master builder. I am also good with redstone and willing to teach those interested.

Attachments

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
In Game Name : Kentsham
RP Name : Ben T'oolan
Reason for joining : I like to build and live in the mountains, mostly underground.
Race : Human (I have a character backround up)
House : I currently have no house
What can you contribute to the town? : I like to take on large projects. I would be interested in making a Keep or Stronghold. The pictures below are my latest works, I left them very basic because I didn't want to style them to much. First is the gate, second the main hallway, third the basement.
Job: Builder, I aim to be given the title master builder. I am also good with redstone and willing to teach those interested.
Whoah wow, nice work man! I wish I could accept you :D Kharn will most likely do that, but if/when you are added, want to see if you can prove your building skills on the server? If you can do that, I'll be more then happy to let you work with me on the upper and middle district.

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
I would be happy to build a few medium sized projects first. Like I said, I aim to be a master builder and would expect to have the respect of the town before earning that. I also have some examples of older works I'll through up later. See if any strike your fancy.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I would be happy to build a few medium sized projects first. Like I said, I aim to be a master builder and would expect to have the respect of the town before earning that. I also have some examples of older works I'll through up later. See if any strike your fancy.
You know, you could actually start one redoing the inn. Sound good to you? Also, before you build, please note our wall pattern.

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
Once I get accepted I will do just that. I will also need directions to the town as I have just started on the server and am currently in the wilds.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Once I get accepted I will do just that. I will also need directions to the town as I have just started on the server and am currently in the wilds.
Righty, considering you know how to get to the NK spawn, it goes like this: First, head to PS. Then go to the docks. At the end of one of the piers at the docks; there is a green hot air balloon. Take that and walk around the airdocks. You should see a massive airship that is labeled to head to Aeroch Nor.

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
Wow... Amazing work man! Looks great, I'd love that kind of Building in Aeroch.

Oh! and question... What was the Insignia in the back of the basement supposed to be?