Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

moustache, mustache

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
Alright, I'll try to do Valonyx's In a few hours, and mister stone brick.
But! I have a slight itty bitty problem ;:3
In about 9 days from today the program I use to scribble on everyone, will run out of trial days.
So if anyone wants something done to their avatar best to request it before that runs out!
I'm sorry Mathias, I wont accept requests from you because you aren't a player in game :I.

Great_Mathias

Hollows Explorer
oh :( thats sad im just waiting a bit until i post my whitelist app with my new character ill ask some staff for approval to post before 1st of november as i thought id wait to let my old op character die down

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
BWAHAHAHA!! OMG, that's hilarious! Queen Grief's title is "Finding My Feet"! Get it? You know cause she has no feet? Oh, that's amazing.

Great_Mathias

Hollows Explorer
Thank you silent
Your so kind...
ps might have a new character later for you but you dont have to do it if you dont i dont really mind
still working on getting ingame :D
thanks

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
BWAHAHAHA!! OMG, that's hilarious! Queen Grief's title is "Finding My Feet"! Get it? You know cause she has no feet? Oh, that's amazing.
Ahahahahhaa Oh my gosh xD *slap* :I
Thank you silent
Your so kind...
ps might have a new character later for you but you dont have to do it if you dont i dont really mind
still working on getting ingame :D
thanks
No problem, I said I would make you one ;D You just can't ask for anything special xD

I saw both of mine

1st 1 - I dun wun be girly :<

2nd 1 - I look like a con artist :D

Very funny and amusing silent, made my day. Now where did I put the rest of my crazy...

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
I'm really curious as to what everyone uses to make those types of pictures, is it a certain program or what?
If your asking what program I use to scribble on avatars it's adobe flash CS6 trial, It would probably be easier to use a different program , But I've used older versions of flash for a long time so I'm too familiar with it to try something else xD