Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Movies

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I don't think anyone loves movies as much as me, so I'll post some movies that I like!

I watched this really good movie, it's russian version of The Little Mermaid.
Anyone can watch it, there's nothing bad in it. It's such a good culture movie and it's so beautiful and sad. Yes, the production is less than great, but the emotion and story is so good.
Make sure to turn the captions on, they're in english. The actors speak in russian.

Here's Thumbelina

Annnnnd my favorite movie ever, Sleeping Beauty.

I'll add more later

Spark

Broken
All of them are so epic! But I think the next director (if they are going to remake them again) should make it as true to the comics as possible, with robin/nightwing and stuff.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
All of them are so epic! But I think the next director (if they are going to remake them again) should make it as true to the comics as possible, with robin/nightwing and stuff.
I heard from a few friends of mine that they are rebooting the series in the future, to what extent I do not know. Not sure if Nolan is directing them. With that being said, without Christian Bale or Nolan, it just won't be able to live up to the name. Both Bale and Nolan are far to essential.

Spark

Broken
JDMcNugget said:
I heard from a few friends of mine that they are rebooting the series in the future, to what extent I do not know. Not sure if Nolan is directing them. With that being said, without Christian Bale or Nolan, it just won't be able to live up to the name. Both Bale and Nolan are far to essential.
I heard about something like that too. I swear if robin says any of those bad puns and sayings I will hunt them down!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
JDMcNugget said:
I've got three words for you
The justice league
And it's right around the corner

Spark

Broken
The Living Ghost said:
I've got three words for you
The justice league
And it's right around the corner
They need to bring out a film for each of them so they can connect the stories. New superman film is coming out soon but robin hasnt actually been introduced yet and the current batman trilogy has come to an end. Theyre either going to bring it out and its going to suck or they will wait and it will be epic. Well thats my take on it

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
SparkInSpace said:
They need to bring out a film for each of them so they can connect the stories. New superman film is coming out soon but robin hasnt actually been introduced yet and the current batman trilogy has come to an end. Theyre either going to bring it out and its going to suck or they will wait and it will be epic. Well thats my take on it
They are probably going to hold the justice league back until 2014-15 because they haven't introduced all characters yet. And have you seen the new batman movie?

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
I seriously have doubts for the Justice League movie.
a) Batman will not be portrayed by Christian Bale.
b) It will most likely not be directed by Nolan.
c) Green Lantern was horrible.

That alone should be meh. Marvel has done a pretty damn good job making hero movies lately and I wish I could say the same for DC. I mean Batman has been the only good DC movie and even that won't be transferring over to the JL, considering the 2 main assets are not coming back (Nolan and Bale).

I'm crossing my fingers on the next Superman film..

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
JDMcNugget said:
I seriously have doubts for the Justice League movie.
a) Batman will not be portrayed by Christian Bale.
b) It will most likely not be directed by Nolan.
c) Green Lantern was horrible.

That alone should be meh. Marvel has done a pretty damn good job making hero movies lately and I wish I could say the same for DC. I mean Batman has been the only good DC movie and even that won't be transferring over to the JL, considering the 2 main assets are not coming back (Nolan and Bale).

I'm crossing my fingers on the next Superman film..
The problem is that the film that came first out of marvel and dc would make it harder for the film that came out next, and the avengers is the third biggest film of all time. The only way justice league can do better is if they somehow beat that unbeatable record.
Also, the superman movie should be good, and why don't you like green lantern, cus I have many reasons

Spark

Broken
Green lantern.... They got the worst actor for the role, i watched 15 minutes and walked out the cinema.

As for JL it will be hard to do it. Batman will HAVE to be remade, again. Superman can NOT be in a joint movie, if there is an enemy that could possibly defeat superman then batman stands no chance.

As for the new superman film I think it will be like the rest, nothing above average :/