Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MRYOLO12 [Declined - Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRYOLO12

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

MRYOLO12

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

ENGLAND

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes i have

5) Introduce yourself!

Some examples of things to tell us:
> About your education/work: i'm a builder
> What is your favourite part of your job or study?: i build in minecraft what ever i'm doing
> hobbies and other games you play: assassin's creed and call of duty
> What kind of games do you enjoy the most? : building
> Why?: because i'm a builder and it's what i do

6) Got any examples of your work?

i'm sorry but i dont

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

Yes i love this world

8) Referrer: (Optional)
Nobody has

About your character
Name
:

Knight Droart

Race:

Human : Sooela

Appearance:

A knight with a bloody armor and sword on his back, no helm, red eye (i have a red eye) and a wolf companion

---

The test

A run from the rebel's by MRYOLO12 (421 WORDS)

It was a cold morning, I was in my home with my dog sitting next to the fire with my trusty blade waiting for the sunrise so I could go hunting but for some reason it was a dark day

When sunrise hit I left my house and went hunting for food preferably rabbit but I wanted something else more like a deer or a fish.

I went to the castle “Hello sir” I said to the king “morning subject” the king said back “where you going this dark morning” I said “hunting” “carry on” the king replied.

As I was walking past the riverbanks I heard a plop of a fish jumping out of the nearby waterfall

With my bear hands a lunged into the water swimming and stretching trying to get the fish and I managed to catch it. A fisherman was watching me and he said “show off” as I walked away back to my house, as I walked in a saw a dead dog and blood on the wall saying I’m watching you.

As I looked around for any hints where they must be the person I saw a bow and arrows on the floor but what I was thinking is that people were hunting for me so what I did was I fled from the city never to come back but I said I would come back some day so I could find that person and make sure that I would get some revenge no matter what. His name is Sir Harold he was the rebel army’s leader I’ve been wanted on him for ages and I think he knows where I am now.

As I fled from Sorrow_City I met up with friends hoping they would come with me and help but they didn’t like usual, as I got my horse and decided to ride to port silver so I could get away from the rouge army and hopefully recruit some team members to help me with the rogue army, I went to the most common place to recruited members was the tavern and talked around the place to everyone in there hoping I could find someone to help me with my rebel problem just as I was going to leave a guy came through the door.

His clothes his face looked familiar because I knew him somehow I think it was the fisherman with blood on his hands and the rebel outfit and suddenly I knew the rebel’s will soon find me here in port silver

Last edited:

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Hi there MrYolo,

Just one or two things you might want to consider changing before I can review properly:

Firsty, the Soolera subculture you have chosen doesn't really seem to fit the type of character you've talked about, so this is something you might want to consider changing.

Also, it's advised that backstories don't contain any major political force or events such as prominent leaders, major rebellions and their ilk, as the in-game world comes fully primed with plenty history of its own.

Best of luck!
Cherry

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I know cherry is busy so I will just help her a little out and say this

1. Before joining the Norvägen you need to read the lore, that you can find in @Faelin 's signature. You will then have to send an application to her through private message

2. You are not whitelisted and I can suggest getting whitelisted before you send your application to Faelin ^^

(I excuse mods and admins for this, but I felt like it was the right to step in)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
As Mokwar kindly stated, if you did wish to apply to the Norvägen culture one would have to read the lore linked in my signature and then submit an application as detailed there.

But I would also like to clarify that of the two specific, written cultures of the Soolera and the Norvägen, there is no obligation for a character to belong to either, and the vast majority of players simply prefer to play a non-specific human culture so they do not have to follow as many ground concepts set out by the lore of the aforementioned two.

I would also like to remind you of the other stipulation in regard to a successful application for the server so that you can see about making the appropriate edits:
It's advised that backstories don't contain any major political force or events such as prominent leaders, major rebellions and their ilk, as the in-game world comes fully primed with plenty history of its own.
Many thanks.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Up to you, simply heed advice given - wouldn't want to sway your ideas!

MRYOLO12

Villager
This is my new story hope you like :cool::p:D

It was a cold morning, I was in my home with my dog sitting next to the fire with my trusty blade waiting for the sunrise so I could go hunting but for some reason it was a dark day

When sunrise hit I left my house and went hunting for food preferably rabbit but I wanted something else more like a deer or a fish.

I went to the castle “Hello sir” I said to the king “morning subject” the king said back “where you going this dark morning” I said “hunting” “carry on” the king replied.

As I was walking past the riverbanks I heard a plop of a fish jumping out of the nearby waterfall

With my bear hands a lunged into the water swimming and stretching trying to get the fish and I managed to catch it. A fisherman was watching me and he said “show off” as I walked away back to my house, as I walked in a saw my dog with a bone in his hand barking loud as I came in, he must have found an animal because that’s what he does he’s a hunting dog that’s why the king gave him to me.

I heard that sorrows_city was going to have a parade soon but it wasn’t a good parade, it was the parade of victory, the parade that showed victory on this realm from the underworld taking it back, but I hate that day, that’s the day the underworld killed my best friend sir Harold the III he was a good man and the underworld took his heart and ripped it.

I decided to go to port silver a nice place with plenty of men to chat with and my training instructor was there, he showed me the ways of my sword, bow and well he showed me how to ride a horse.

It was Sunset when I left with my dog the parade was in a few days and I was going to stay in a house and meet up with the king because I know all kings during the war, I got to a river at midnight, there was a hut, I went in and asked to stay here, but that person wasn’t who I thought it was, she was a witch.

As I got back on my steed I rode of, got to Port Silver with my heart pounding so hard that I couldn’t breathe but when I checked my dog he was missing!!!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I can suggest being patient ^^

The mods also have a real life to take care of and they will try to go through your applications as fast as possible. :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
No I am not ^^ I am a helpful player (Which all others also are), that like to help people ^^

Despite the rules tell me that I am not allowed to comment here

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Better, but you've not followed the advice I gave concerning the inclusion of major historical figures such as monarchs.

Additionally, your character already seems to have quite a large skill-set which we'd rather you develop in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.