Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MRYOLO12 [Declined - Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRYOLO12

Villager
My next story :D:D:D

It was a cold morning, I was in my home with my dog sitting next to the fire with my trusty blade waiting for the sunrise so I could go hunting but for some reason it was a dark day

When sunrise hit I left my house and went hunting for food preferably rabbit but I wanted something else more like a deer or a fish.

I went to the castle “Hello Sir Penny” I said to the guard at the gate “morning Knight Droart” the guard replied “where you going this dark morning” I said “hunting” “carry on” the Guard said in a bad tone.

As I was walking past the riverbanks I heard a plop of a fish jumping out of the nearby waterfall

With my bear hands a lunged into the water swimming and stretching trying to get the fish and I managed to catch it. A fisherman was watching me and he said “show off” as I walked away back to my house, as I walked in a saw my dog with a bone in his hand barking loud as I came in, he must have found an animal because that’s what he does he’s a hunting dog that’s why the king gave him to me.

I heard that sorrows_city was going to have a parade soon but it wasn’t a good parade, it was the parade of victory, the parade that showed victory on this realm from the underworld taking it back, but I hate that day, that’s the day the underworld killed my best friend sir Harold the III he was a good man and the underworld took his heart and ripped it.

I decided to go to port silver a nice place with plenty of men to chat with and my training instructor was there, but the best about him, he was my dearest friend

It was Sunset when I left with my dog the parade was in a few days and I was going to stay in a house, I got to a river at midnight, there was a hut, I went in and asked to stay here, but that person wasn’t who I thought it was, she was a witch.

As I got back on my steed I rode of, got to Port Silver with my heart pounding so hard that I couldn’t breathe but when I checked my dog he was missing!!!.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Mmm, I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline this, as there is still rather a lot of implication of training in both hunting and swordsmanship.

You may still reapply, though I advise you consider what I have advised a little more carefully first! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.