Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

my appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotland2020

Villager
i was banned for apparently stealing someone's bed i don't know who's but i didn't take anyone's bed if you have proof i would like to see it plz many thanks

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
i remember this, i think it was for stealing steels bed, i also heard a couple of chests were stolen as well.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
yeah. you stole my beds, my furnace, my chests. broke a giant tree I built. can you explain how this is ok?

Fitz

Retired Staff
enough evidence?

sooo... scot, you were saying something about you didn't take anyone's bed?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I think this is pretty condemning, i'd be pretty interested on what your proof is scotland.

But as it is a don't see how you can do anything except admit you stole and accept your punishment.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
You started this all wrong Scotland, admiting you did it is the best way to go. The Grove isn't protected by Towny at the moment but that doesn't mean people can remove items at random or build in it. We will be protecting it shortly but I still think punishment is warranted here. It's up to Fitz, his build, his punishment imo.

scotland2020

Villager
yeah i admit i took the beds from there but i didn't know that area belonged to anyone so i apologize and will accept my punishment and drop the matter

S

Stevey

scotland I caught you building a square cobblestone house there last week. Right on the spot where people respawn when they die...
You know from the rules you are not allowed to build there, or steal peoples stuff. But what's worse is that you can't use common sense to tell you not to do it either.

How stupid are you ?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
wow nice attitude. No, we won't drop it. It's our server and our rules and you broke them. So don't tell people to "just drop it" because that won't go down well. Frankly just for that I'm going to suggest fitz adds a few more days onto whatever length of ban he decides.

Fitz

Retired Staff
wow nice attitude. No, we won't drop it. It's our server and our rules and you broke them. So don't tell people to "just drop it" because that won't go down well. Frankly just for that I'm going to suggest fitz adds a few more days onto whatever length of ban he decides.
I wasn't planning on unbanning him.
grief
lie
then lie again (I didn't know it belonged to someone.... wait what? oh that's right, beds chests giant trees and furnaces just randomly generate in the same area people respawn when they die as of 1.8. sorry I forgot notch tweaked the terrain generation)
then get an attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.