Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My application (plz read) - [Declined - Bellonthewise]

who do you think is the best Avenger?

• iron man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thor

• hulk

• captain america

• black widow

• hawkeye

• nick fury

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dcdforeva

Villager
1. What is my minecraft username? dcdforeva
2. How old am i? 16
3. What gender is i? m
4. What country do i live in? united states
5a. Do you agree to read our survival guide before logging onto the server? sure
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? ok
6. Plz provide a lengthy in-character introduction.i was on a boat in the middle of the ocean adventuring to the far corners of the minecraft universe, when all of a sudden, giant rocks on fire were coming right at me from the giant castle!!! i quickly jumped out of my boat and swam to shore, tired and defeated, they easily took me to their king. The king was very upset that there was an intruder so he sentenced me to be exiled. Thinking fast i said " it would be a shame, i have a lot treasure and no one to share it with." The king was curious and asked me"what treasure?" still holding the back off my shirt, he looked at me with piercing eyes. "its on an island, buried, and i only where to dig it up. If you let me go and join you, i can promise you riches galore!" the king then said "if your lieing, you will be in a world of hurt!" and i said back " i swear on my grandmas grave that its real!" and that is how my adventure begins.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. im a pirate(lol), at teen, i like to act in plays, watch movies, play computer, watch tv, build with legos, and eat pizza. i want to be in your community because i want to make new friends and have fun. I dont know a lot about the server and i just want to play it. i want to be part of groups and stuff and that would be really cool if you accept this applacation. I dont want to try and mooch off of people in this community and be a dork or crude and stuff.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? im really good at drawing cartoons
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes
11. How did you find out about our server? i found it on a server list
12. Have you voted for us? not yet

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.