Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My banning appeal...

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
I seem to have just casually logged on to find myself banned? I swear I can't remember doing anything untoward? The last time I was on all I was doing was modifying my town with Ikbenlars and everyone was happy etc. It says: disrespectful. good day sir.
How come I get that sort of abrupt sarcasm when all I do is try and be a good player, builder and rp all this time?

I have no clue why I am banned but am also very sorry in advance if I may have unknowingly insulted or have been 'disrespectful' to someone.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
I banned you for several reasons actually.

1. You Abused the Post Report function on the Forums. You reported MODERATOR Posts which were NOT out of place.

2. IN those reports you insulted Halfmad not once, but TWICE without actually filling out the report in a way that would show anything wrong.

3. After your thread, which was posted in the wrong forum, which you were warned about, was locked and subsequently deleted from the view of others, you posted it ONCE AGAIN in the wrong forum.

Insulting the Moderator team is not acceptable behavior from anyone on this server. We are mature, meaning we don't stoop so low as to childishly report a Moderator for doing their job.

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Sorry about that then - I didn't see that it was posted in the wrong forum area. One question when a thread is locked can people who have not seen it before not see it? It was just a bit annoying that's all I had spent a while making the thread for people to apply to the town and then it got locked.
Sorry I shouldn't have said anything at all, that is my bad and I/m not going to say I didn't mean to or anything it was a joke but i can see it was in actual fact a waste of time.
It won't happen again.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Kitz I think you're one of the best players on the server so please don't spoil it by doing something similar again, the Towny section is there to advertise towns in which is why town ads aren't allowed in game or in other parts of the forum, although I suggest you or one of the deputy mayors uses the tactic I've seen recently where mayors will hang out at spawn and try to recruit new players as they log in!

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
I know - that's all I was joking about. It's hilarious the new mayors camp at the spawn and just recruit, recruit. I'll say no more about it and no more about Skull Kingdom being more 'exclusive' or 'better quality'. I'm sorry for insults and those pointless reports and also for calling you Grandad (although I don't know if you saw that). Any notifications I do (If I am allowed back on and forgiven) would go in the Towny thread and will not mention any other towns or players who are not in the town. So ultimately - sorry, it's my fault and I can see it quite clearly.

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Hope that you consider letting me come back. I have apologised to those it concerned and it will not happen again. :(

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I'm sure they will let you back in. Just be patient.

S

Stevey

There is something that I don't understand.

Your post got a lot of criticism and then got locked by a moderator stating the thread doesn't belong there and should go into the towny section. Yet you went and reported his post calling him "gay" and "his granddad" and on top of that reposted your thread. That's just obviously and knowingly breaking the rules. You can apologize for it, but it doesn't hold much meaning since you had full knowledge of what you did and what was going on.

I agree with halfmad that you are a good player and do some really great stuff on the server. I consider you a friend of mine, and have stuck up for you in the past. But we have rules for this and I can't (nor want to) ignore them.

We've had a thorough discussion in the admin section and decided that the ban will stick for 3 days. (we do perm bans at the start, then discuss the terms). I'm hoping in the future you can show respect for the admin/moderator team. That doesn't mean that they are cruel tyrants you should always listen to, but when they make obvious, grounded mature decisions (like halfmad does) about locking your thread, I think you should perhaps realize that he was within his rights to do that and take the message.

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
I'll be honest - I know the rules - obviously! I have seen players get banned and come back all the time and I know what is accepted and what is not.
I had had a 'beverage' or two too much after a 'social gathering' and yeh... then came to check the thread I posted when I was about to sleep. SO bad. Didn't want to say anything about why I did that - but yeh thats why I did it. Regret it now and it was irrational :/
Discuss that on TS lol
Thanks & See you later then