Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My character profile

Jeremy Dennis

Lord of Altera
Name: Derek Aslath
Nickname/Alias:
Race: Human
Height: 6,0
Weight:145
Hair:Black
Eyes: blue
Skin: Tan
Identifying Marks: Scar on his eye, and burn mark on his hand reaching up his arm
Appearance: He is tall and thin with a very sneaky deamonor, and rather skinny,
Strengths: Sword fighting, and archery, also building
Weaknesses and fears: His weakness is he has gotten too withdrawn, his swords skills have depleted since hiding in trees and killing people with bows. Make no mistake...he can work a sword well.
Religion and cults: Not very religous
Profession adventurer, The Story of Derek Aslath, He was a simple village boy in the realm of Thyron, a land far far away from Altera, he was raised by his father a retired knight, and a very succeslful one at that but grew tired of the blood shed, he layed with Derek's mother and Derek was born. Knowing they didnt want their child growing up within the castles of bloodshed and war, they fled to an outlying village to stay in peace for years to come. Within the next years they lived in harmony with their villagers, they had not know the anger of the king over the fact that his most deadly knight had left him, so going to set an example that noone leaves the king he spent the years looking for him. And at the age of 13 Derek's Father was found, and derek being taught the ways of knighthood and bowmanship as child wanted to protect his home that he lived in, but his father shoved derek into a hiding cellar and went out into the village. He went out hoping they would stop the destruction and just kill him, but thats not what happened, derek peeked out to see if his father was ok, and saw his parents throats slit open, his village being burned down, he hid in the cellar that night and woke up the next morning in blood and ashes. The next couple of years he vowed to leave this kingdom and the tyrant kings rule, so he traveled using his skills to be a hired mercenary, killing to get money, and than he finally heard tales of a kingdom that he could sail to. And he sailed to the great nation of altera, his morality was strewn though, he eventually found his way to shipwreck cove, and became very fond of its Captain, and since he was used to stealing and killing to stay alive he felt accepted, he joined the cove and started his life in the kingdom of altera. After leaving the cove because my mind was clouded with the fact that i was stealing and pillaging towns, the very thing the people who killed my parents did, but even worse....even from innocent people, leaving the cove, during the coruption i heard of a bandit woman who protects her friends and family as her own, and is something i would like to help with since i have seen my parents killed before my eyes, i couldn't bare thinking that i know where this woman is and i didn't help her daughter say safe. So setting off i am now in search of this woman and going to find out if she will allow me into her gratto to leave this selfish past behind me, and start a life of protection from persecution. After living with lady tchel for awhile, i have come across a land known as Tauradel, and met their mayor, we have got along and have formed a truce, i will put my life on the line for the house of
Saeradan and it feels good to have a place to belong

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Any actual background? Like, where did he come from, why did he become a Pirate, how did he get the scar/burn's/
What crew is he in? stuff like that :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Maybe it's a good idea to put a space between : and D.
It now says your name is :Derek Aslath.
I'm just saying...