Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Little Ponies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinogirl

Legend of Altera
I'm gonna get SOOOOOOOOO much hate from non-bronies/ Pegasisters for this aren't I D': *grumblegrumble* Pony haters...* grumblegrumble*

anyway, just here to get a thread for this so... Pony away i guess X3?

Fav. Pony?

Fav Episode?

Least fav Pony?

Least fav episode?

fav Antagonist?

What would your Cutie mark be?

go ahead answer, be 20% cooler than the Pony-Haters >:3

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Pony, pony, pony pony pony! Meh. The music by the community isn't that bad, good in fact, the shows animation isn't terrible, and the fandom supports it. The only thing that scares me would be bronies that act like it's a... religion of some sorts... " Celestia will come down from the heavens, and we shall denounce this pitiful life style and move onto one of happiness and friendship! " ... Yikes.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Screw da haterz! I'm fillin' out this form!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav. ****?: Pinkie Pie! (Duuuuh!)

Fav Episode?: A Canterlot Wedding

Least fav ****?: Snips

Least fav episode?: Read it and Weep

fav Antagonist?: Queen Chrysalis / Deceptive Cadence

What would your Cutie mark be?: A Pirate Ship

Nice ta meetcha, brony! What're yers?

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Well, not all of us are THAT extreme about it, Rygan. Some people may consider it to be a sort of religion, but you'll find that most of us are nowhere near that insane. It's just an awesome cartoon and fandom, NOT a salvation.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Well yes Cutlass, I was just saying those that take it to the EXTREME. Some of my best friends and forum buddies are bronies!

dinogirl

Legend of Altera
I'm gonna get SOOOOOOOOO much hate from non-bronies/ Pegasisters for this aren't I D': *grumblegrumble* **** haters...* grumblegrumble*

anyway, just here to get a thread for this so... **** away i guess X3?

Fav. ****?

Fav Episode?

Least fav ****?

Least fav episode?

fav Antagonist?

What would your Cutie mark be?

go ahead answer, be 20% cooler than the ****-Haters >:3
HOLY CRAP... Well the forum apparently hates p-onies *insert rage face here* EVEN THE EFFIN FORUMS ARE P-ONY HATERS (ノಥ益ಥ ノ ┻━┻

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Fav. p.ony? Rarity :heart:

Fav Episode? A Canterlot Wedding

Least fav p.ony? Sorry - Gotta say Pinkie Pie. She's cute and all, but sings waaaaaay to much

Least fav episode? Don't know which one it is, but the one where Applejack runs away from town because she doesn't win any blue ribbons

Fav Antagonist? Queen Chrysalis

What would your Cutie mark be? A potion bottle

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Very nice. Actually, The Last Roundup, which is yer least favorite is one of my favorites. Or WAS, until they screwed with Derpy's voice and eyes! I think dinogirl expressed my feelings most accurately....

(ノಥ益ಥ ノ ┻━┻

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

Fav. ****?: Rainbow Dash

Fav Episode?:Canterlot wedding one thingy

Least fav ****?: Pinkie Pie

Least fav episode?: Read it and weep

fav Antagonist?: Queen Chrysalis / Deceptive Cadence

What would your Cutie mark be?: A bow and arrow

Since most of the things Cutlass said work for me, lets just copy and paste! Alright, I admit, using the terms definition, I would be a brony. I watch the show ( I am not there for every little episode, just those that sound interesting) and enjoy most of the work the fandom does. Also, This Day Aria rocks. P onies or not, it rocks. It's amazing to me for some reason...

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I gotta admit though, Discord almost won my favorite Antagonist slot though. XD I just loved the Aria that the Queen. Thats the only reason why she won. XD

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
This thread is going to be very... interesting when that does happen. *Subscribes just to see his imminent wrath*

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
I gotta admit though, Discord almost won my favorite Antagonist slot though. XD I just loved the Aria that the Queen. Thats the only reason why she won. XD
Yeah, same thing fer me. This Day Aria and Queen Chrysalis just BLEW ME AWAY! But I will say though, that it was very exciting watching Deceptive Cadence slowly reveal her true self before the grand debut of her true and terrible form. I was on fanboy cloud-nine the entire time! ^3^

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Huggies! *runs and tacklehugs* even though... >_> i'm a chick. XD
I know plenty of chicks who call themselves bronies. I'm sure ye've heard of Harley by now. She called herself a brony. She would NOT tolerate if you called her a pegasister. Only brony! You call her a pegasister, she will bite you! Same with a lot of my other chick friends. Hardly anyone I know even uses the term "Pegasister". :/

Status
Not open for further replies.