Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Unban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yesterday, I did something I am not proud of. I was correctly temp banned for 24 hours. (Even though on the Ban List it says Permanent. Which I hope is not true, the message says come back for an unban in 24 hours.) I come to not only say sorry for my immature actions, but to also come to terms with my wrong doings in the crime. I can strongly assure everyone in Hollow World that this will absolutely never happen again. I love this server and all the people in it. I hope this appeal is accepted and I may be let back into the game. But respectfully the choice is up to you. I am sorry for my actions.
- Sincerely,
Wrayh

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
According to the listing you have still got about 2 hours before you can be unbanned, but id be willing to unban early if fitz or another king says so.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
oh, OH! I am in America so that must be why the ban is longer than I would think. alright. cool, thank your Legion for you help.

Status
Not open for further replies.