Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Whitelist Application [Approved- Catalyst]

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Rustard

Country & Timezone: Canada

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: No

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when you seize the autonomy of another character by forcing them to behave or react in a certain way without their consent. Powergaming is the use of information acquired out-of-character for in-character purposes.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: Yes

Tell us about yourself!:

:3

>.<

>:3

Referral: ArkenGuard

{Character Section}
Character Name: Clement

Race: Human | Kaltic

Appearance: Clement is possessed of the long, sullen features seen often in lifelong Kalts. With shallow cheeks and wizened eyes, and a tension to his gait that speaks of ceaseless vigilance, it's a true wonder his skin is bereft of scars. Dark stubble gathers along his jaw, framing a once-broken nose and a lingering, dour frown that pulls at his lips. Above that, hair of a matching hue spills in loose curls to his neck, concealing—for the moment—the streaks of silvery grey along his temples.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

Surrounded by cushions gathered by the curved, eastern window, Clement watches the moon and stars glimmer in the void left in Ignis' wake.

This high up, they surf the skies in a way he finds distinctly nostalgic. Sanardu, the capital of the declining Fuvurian Empire, had been one of his and Richard's most memorable of stops; not just for the length of their stay, but for all they carried with them from their time there. Staring into the sky reminds Clement of one such memory, with his back against an old oak in the gardens of the noble district, overlooking much of the city built along the mountainside. He'd been staring at the sky, back then, too — not wondering, but mesmerized.

So little sound had reached him, that high up, he had almost dozed off before RIchard found him. With a smile on his face, one easily reaching his eyes, Clement's brother in-all-but-blood had pulled him half-willingly up to the railing ahead, so that they might share the wizened tree's view of the city. When he looked down, lanterns and lights, in arms and along the walls and rooftops had flooded hsi sight. Like a standing tide of stars against stone, the celebration of Henry's Day filled the streets and stairs of the sloping city, and the echo of raucous laughter just barely reached his ears. The promise of a night well-lived brought a smile out of him.

'As above,' Clement remembers thinking, 'so below. And I've spent too long up here.'

Some things, in retrospect, would never change. Even now, for reasons far stranger than the past, it feels like his head is more often in the clouds than not.

'Some things,' Clement thinks, remembering the crinkle in his brother's eye when he laughed, 'should never change.'

Last edited:

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.