Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mysterious Notebook] Book Of The Beyond [NSFW]

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
dude btw, thanks so much for this. I didn't know what Lovecraftian was, and ever since I googled it I keep returning. Those pictures are so amazing. I had no idea
I think you'll dig some of Lovecraft's work, if you haven't checked it out yet. He was an author, but his work has kinda persisted afterwards.

Call of Cthulhu might be some of his most well known stuff.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I think you'll dig some of Lovecraft's work, if you haven't checked it out yet. He was an author, but his work has kinda persisted afterwards.

Call of Cthulhu might be some of his most well known stuff.
Yeah checking it all out now. I knew Cthulu of course but there's so much more.
I wish now that Silas was still around I could've made this huge brain kind of beast thing!
Maybe after I got these 11 done
Ahhh Boris Groh also makes an appearance if you google lovecraftian art

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
If you don't make this an IC book, I will consider revoking your Mentorship. >:[

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
dude btw, thanks so much for this. I didn't know what Lovecraftian was, and ever since I googled it I keep returning. Those pictures are so amazing. I had no idea
i found his work to be very inspiring for writing, i think that if you read (or listened to, like i do) his stories it would also be inspiring for art. i recommend the color out of space or the mountains of madness.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
i found his work to be very inspiring for writing, i think that if you read (or listened to, like i do) his stories it would also be inspiring for art. i recommend the color out of space or the mountains of madness.
Thanks! Gonna give that a go!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
And with that, and a little bit of tweaking to make them pop more, the Book of the Beyond is finished!