Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam Clarification Continued~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Wait, does mean nakam can have affairs? :O
Nakam Can, but normally don't, simply because their mating habits and minds are based around monogamy.
though there is the occasional mutant, wherein something is wrong with the programming of their brain, who are able to do so, yes >.>
In fact, if it weren't for an affair, Sajek wouldn't be in Altera!
Yaaaay~! Heartbreak!

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Huh?
Oh, if another beast-race is accepted, I'll mingle with their creator about relations between Nakam and what have you :3
Though I'm sure they wouldn't be any different than any other race, and I've already stated that the Nakam tend to judge people by their doings rather than their appearence :p

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Uhm... no one. There's never really been a singular enemy to an entire race :confused:
Well, besides the Teshvadiik, but they're just a singular sect of dwarves that're stranded on Kavdek, so..
no worry there :3

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Uhm... no one. There's never really been a singular enemy to an entire race :confused:
Well, besides the Teshvadiik, but they're just a singular sect of dwarves that're stranded on Kavdek, so..
no worry there :3
I shall change the picture...

Valcust

Lord of Altera
How about nakam habits?
Habits? Elaborate, as "habits" could mean any number of things >_>
Eating habits, social habits, hunting habits..
..All of which I'm pretty sure I've covered, but if you can think of anything I haven't please ask about it :D

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
I have a few questions; I'm thinking of unshelving my nakat character, and I had a few questions. In the main nakam city, what is the heirarchy like? I was hoping to have him be from either a middle class, if there somehow is one for nakam in these days, or from a low ranking political family, so I just wanted to see how that may work with Nakam social/economic hierarchy.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Oh! Kinda an elephant in the room for me... but... are Nakam relationships as.. erm.. physical as most human relationships, or are they more about companionship and all that good stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.