Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Name the Elven Language!

CHOSE

• Qu'ell

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Telandrír

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Haéllocke

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Silrid

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Caskaar

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Alright guys, polls of, the name of the lingo is Faelindir..... This is a joke >.>

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Necro?
Is this a thing?

I'd really like a definite thing to call what I speak ic...

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I believe Eldarin is a direct copy from Tolkien, so unless Naelwyn wants to u-turn on his direction with the server's lore, it is at the moment Elven (until some fancy shmancy name is decided upon).

When I asked Legion about renaming the language, he asked me to wait before pushing the matter. Admittedly, I sort of just forgot about it, as it's just a name and not really worth the effort. I did however assume that plagiarism was unacceptable, so I took the liberties of using "Elven" instead of "Eldarin", Scardrac.

@Legion, @Naelwyn, I believe this is your area, what do you think?

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
Oh, err.. Apologies, then. I had no clue "Eldarin" was from elsewhere. I do think that keeping it "Elven" or "Elvish" is simple and effective, knowing what everyone is talking about. If those in-depth roleplayers want a fancy name, mayhaps they could create a completely original word that means "Elven" in the Elven language?