Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nardoc Hakiaz

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
250px-Orc_warlord.jpg

[Updates] In grey.
[The Basics]
Current Thoughts/Status:

"{<Ez: Travel.. I am excited.>}"
Name: Nardoc Hakiaz
Full Titles: Prince
Nickname/Alias:
Charming (Esther), Bariek (Kam and Azgir)
Sexuality: Heterosexual, earthspawn preferred
Race: Earthspawn
Social Status: Prince
Height: 6'8
Weight: 350
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Skin: Grey-Green, very thick.
Voice:
Kimahri's voice and speech pattern.
Born: ???
Died:
N/A
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Magic: N/A

-=-=O=-=-
Identifying Marks/Bling:
+ N/A

Languages Spoken:
Common (Minimal and broken)
Earkzian (Fluent)

Attire:
+ Leather tribal attire
Outfits: Will add sometime.
Other:

Temperament:
Curious | Wise | Quiet | Reserved | Shy | Honorable

Beliefs: Rahas is where most of his loyalties lay.

Home:
+ Mockingbay

Skills:
Brawny:
At his peak, he will be the tallest and strongest of Kam and Azgir's children.

Tolerance: Although he despises the taste of alcohol, his actual body mass makes him naturally require more alcohol to feel the affects of intoxicity.

Quiet: He doesn't talk much at all. He enjoys watching people, rather than taking part in conversation, and would prefer his spear dod the talking if he were ever approached violently, but he's no bully, in fact, quite the opposite.

Weaponry:
+ Long stick sharpened into a rough spear

Combat Skills:
+ Primal fighting skills

Medical Skills:
+ Stop the bleeding

Physical Strength: A tall and muscular earthspawn, his strength is immense, only topped by Azgir.
TV Tropes:
N/A

Likes/Interests:
+ Spars
+ Learning
+ Observing

Dislikes:
+ Conversation
+ People who try to hurt his friends

Goals:
+ Find work as a guardian
+ Learn how to fight, properly

Strong Memories:
+ Meeting Ms. Esther

Songs:
N/A

Backstory:
Born and raised in Mockingbay, his presence as a child wasn't remarkable as he was quiet and shy. He neglected his lessons on common.

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Do you mean for this character to be obese? They are nearly 100 pounds overweight for their height.
What they had me do was roll for height and weight in correspondence to both Azgir and Kam's height and weight, and once Nardoc reachs his 20s he's going to be 6'11, 433 lbs. He is overweight if you're consulting human BMI, and he's not obese.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
And just to add:
Earthspawn have different weights and distributions than Humans.
They generally weigh more because they have heavier, sturdier bones and more muscle.
Human BMI doesn't count of Earthspawn.
Especially since BMI doesnt really take muscle into account but instead just "Oh, you weigh this much. Must be fat!"

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
What they had me do was roll for height and weight in correspondence to both Azgir and Kam's height and weight, and once Nardoc reachs his 20s he's going to be 6'11, 433 lbs. He is overweight if you're consulting human BMI, and he's not obese.
That sentence is everything I had a problem with about Earthspawn and why they started being discontinued in the first place. You're welcome to try and prove folks wrong, but you're gonna be facing an uphill battle.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
That sentence is everything I had a problem with about Earthspawn and why they started being discontinued in the first place. You're welcome to try and prove folks wrong, but you're gonna be facing an uphill battle.
I did the same fair rolls . . . Jerr'co will be 6'9 370ish pounds. We let luck decide it. He did it fair and square.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Can we NOT have this discussion on a char thread? There's an Earthspawn thread dedicated to this.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
If I'm understanding this correctly, you're upset earthspawn are different from humans in a variety of ways? "That sentence" just explained that Earthspawn don't fit to human BMI, and that, being their children, i rolled to get stats below or equal to Azgir but above or equal to Kam?

(I do not mind a little debate on my own char profile.)