Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nathanlovett-application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Nathan Lovett

Villager
1.Your Minecraft username: Nathanlovett
2. Your real name: Nathan Lovett
3. Age:18
4. Gender:male
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i do not have minecraft role playing experience but i enjoy the idea of it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. i am here because my servers have shut down and i am looking for a fun, mature community. i enjoyed role playing on other games so this server appealed to me. i was a admin on 3 other servers in the past and take rules serously. i am not a griefer, spammer, or hacker.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
a roman style temple over the water(picture uploaded)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? i am a good builder, know almost every world edit command, and i know falsebook in and out.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
i do not use mods or plugins.

12. How did you find out about our server?
i went to google and searched minecraft server lists

3. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) no i have not but if i like the server i plan to.

Attachments

Nathan Lovett

Villager
after reviewing some other applications i expect you to ask me to add more to section 8.
section 8 extended: i go to the university in reno NV majoring in renewable energy engineering. i love to rock climb, snowboard, and fish. i lived in hawaii all my life and moved to reno for college. i love minecraft because it appeals to my creative mind. i have been a admin and op or to long now and would like to play minecraft without all the special abilites. i want to enjoy the community and become a part of it. i hope this is enough for section 8.

ducati38

High King
you are lacking in role-play experience as i see from your application so in replacement to section 7 may i ask that you provide a small section stating how you would get involved in rp and what sort of character you would play.

ducati38

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you also add the questions back in before your answers for ease of reading please sirrah?

Nathan Lovett

Villager
i would love to be a builder, blacksmith, or knight. one f my joys in mincraft is building castles. ooh well..accually now that i think about it i also really like making potions.. such hard choices i love them all. i think i would most likley try to open a forge and sell armor, if i can stalk up on xp i could sell magical armor :D.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Also, after you are done. Please help me(us) out by taking this test.

The purpose of this test is for us to make sure that you have indeed read and understand the Kings Law and the ToC. You have one try to pass... take your time.

There is a question that asks how do you get money in Altera. The correct and current answer is Quests, however please answer Mining.

Test is Here!

http://www.bellonthewise.com/hollowword

Nathan Lovett

Villager
i will take the test but i have a question about it. why do people sending in applications suddenly have to take this test when people just yesterday were being approved without it.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
To be completely honest with you, just by reading your application and evaluating the quality of your answers I would have automatically declined your application. So in effect, for me, you've failed the first part of the application. However, the quiz is a second chance, to see if I was wrong and to see if the applicant actually has read the Tome of Citizenship. Also, the quiz covers key topics explained in the Tome of Citizenship.

Nathan Lovett

Villager
ooh... i see, well i will try my best then. i would really like to be a part of the community. im currntly taking your test. i know my charictor is not though out to well but i will put alot more effort into it. i play alot of rp games lik skyrim, oblivion and runescape. if i am still rejected then i am sorry for wasting your time.

Nathan Lovett

Villager
i passed the test... im really sorry if i offended you with my comment about why we have to take it.. thankyou for spending the time to read my application

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Take a look at Foomanize's application and make yours of that quality.

Also, I apologize for this but it's the teacher in me coming out.

i passed the test... im really sorry if i offended you with my comment about why we have to take it.. thankyou for spending the time to read my application
"I" is a personal pronoun and should be capitalized. "im" is the contraction of 'I' and 'am' and should be written as "I'm". "thankyou" is two words and should be written as such, thank you. Also, punctuation is your friend.

"I've passed the test. I apologize if I have offended you with my previous inquiry as to why I had to take the quiz. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to read through my application."

Nathan Lovett

Villager
... I would have really hoped that i would be able to join this community in the joy that is Minecraft. It is clearly shown above that i am not welcome to this server. I express my apology to you, Coelum, for mistaking an application forum in a grammar forum. I shall search for a different server even though this server seemed really nice.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Very well. Thank you for all of your hard work. I appreciate your efforts and apologize for being so draconian in my analysis. We have really high standards on this server and I hope those standards will not stop you from applying again at another date. Also, I really want you to know that although I mentioned your grammar your application was not judge on grammar but on content.

Thank you again!