Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] The War of Roach and Blood

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
And this is how the current world ended..
( *Joking, joking* : P )

Gaby

Lord of Altera
no.

bye.

I've said it a million times, I don't go on Nationstates to be routinely victimized and villanized. I go on Nationstates to play a peaceful nation in the midst of a world government stage with my friends.

I do this for the politics, not the senseless slaughter of my own people.
either start playing smart, or I'm staying out.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The military doctrine is to retaliate with multiple times the force that was used to attack. Going nuclear against a pacifist island will result in the deployment of the MAD vector and the immediate dissolution of Curacha on the basis of it being a threat to the entire world, since it's firing nukes at what's basically a pre-American Hawaii.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
I do wonder what will happen if you do nuke them. will Mechanica @Baron take some severe action against them?
Answer:
The military doctrine is to retaliate with multiple times the force that was used to attack. Going nuclear against a pacifist island will result in the deployment of the MAD vector and the immediate dissolution of Curacha on the basis of it being a threat to the entire world, since it's firing nukes at what's basically a pre-American Hawaii.
This all good of course; though, I can make considerable damages before anything happens. Then again, power to take out a whole nation will effect the planet in a very bad manner and end up killing everyone else.

All this is good and all, but the war is put on a freeze, while Gaby wants to leave and I'm hoping to just void it.

Raith

Lord of Altera
Answer:

This all good of course; though, I can make considerable damages before anything happens. Then again, power to take out a whole nation will effect the planet in a very bad manner and end up killing everyone else.

All this is good and all, but the war is put on a freeze, while Gaby wants to leave and I'm hoping to just void it.
the current world is gonna get reset anyways. there's no point to back out of it. though it would make a pretty good ending to this world

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
the current world is gonna get reset anyways. there's no point to back out of it. though it would make a pretty good ending to this world
It sure would, but Gaby is against it, since her nation was used as the verbal punching bag for every other nation.

Raith

Lord of Altera
physical, too.
do not forget physical.
Gaby, to clarify; I did not mean that your nation had to die first in order to start the end of the world. what I meant was a nuclear holocaust happening, killing everyone and rendering our current world dead.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
If I was Corvermell right now, i'd be happy to be the center of attention.

On another matter, Arcturix does not see the need to interfere here, but It would go as to say that if Mechanica does remove Curacha on the grounds of ''being a threat to the world'', the Autocracy would have a word or two to have, and maybe more then just words if the need arise.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Gaby, to clarify; I did not mean that your nation had to die first in order to start the end of the world. what I meant was a nuclear holocaust happening, killing everyone and rendering our current world dead.
that doesn't deny that all aggression so far is against a pacifist nation.
let's not forget all the anti-corvermell nonsense that's been happening since the roleplay began.

perfect example: the Red Cloud. that, and it's ridiculous mystery segment where every lead was a red herring, I had to rely on a million relays with nations who didn't give a damn about figuring out who released a deadly bioweapon using people who, according to every public record imaginable, don't exist.

no, I'm salty. I'm damn salty. three allies that actually gave me the kind of nuanced roleplay that I wanted to have, and twenty warmongerers who wanted to take a bite out of bloody Switzerland, for some godforsaken reason.

If I was Corvermell right now, i'd be happy to be the center of attention.
I don't want attention. I want nuanced political roleplay. if anything, what I want is to not be the center of attention, because that attention is unbelievably negative.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
three allies that actually gave me the kind of nuanced roleplay that I wanted to have, and twenty warmongerers who wanted to take a bite out of bloody Switzerland, for some godforsaken reason.
Now that's fairly exaggerated.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
A large portion of the Sincronian navy has stationed itself just outside Roach waters. The Sincronian navy appears to be in a defensive position, as if waiting for an opportunity before going on the offensive.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
A large portion of Morgnatha's navy is situated around the islands of Corvermell, with missiles used to take down any enemy aircraft that dare enter Corvermell's airspace and attack.

Raith

Lord of Altera
and not far behind is Duskilor's three battleships armed with railguns, followed by 6 submarines as an underwater defense.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
A large portion of the Sincronian navy has stationed itself just outside Roach waters. The Sincronian navy appears to be in a defensive position, as if waiting for an opportunity before going on the offensive.
A large, black VTOL bearing the Arc symbol would slowly arrive and land on the Admiral ship of the Sincronian fleet which is standing still kilometers away from the conflict zones, a few suited figures shortly afterwards entering the mothercruiser.

Last edited:

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
The Roachen Fleet has already begun an attack. Ships close to Roachen waters will begin to be littered with aircraft from the mainland. The two aircraft carrier convoy holds against the Duskilor and Morgnatha navies. This is of course due to higher militarization of Curacha, than Morgnatha and Duskilor.

And as simple as that, Curacha has started a war with half of the world.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Two Tarjiki submarines have come south from their station in the far north, and are sweeping for enemy subs around the Roachen fleet.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
The Roachen Fleet has already begun an attack. Ships close to Roachen waters will begin to be littered with aircraft from the mainland. The two aircraft carrier convoy holds against the Duskilor and Morgnatha navies. This is of course due to higher militarization of Curacha, than Morgnatha and Duskilor.

And as simple as that, Curacha has started a war with half of the world.
Will they engage the relatively far-away Sincronian fleet?