Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nbmanno-application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chappyquag

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:nbmanno
2. Your real name:nathan
3. Age:17
4. Gender:male
5. Country:uk

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes i read it and understand the rules
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes i think its fun, noobs have to survive lol, Also you get to help the community on projects and developing the server.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Im nbmanno and i like to play rugby/football .I have some pretty sweet dance move. Also i like to play minecraft and skyrim .I got ps3 and like to play battefield 3 and play MLG. I enjoy making tree forts and air soft bases. Pop pop. I like funny movies such as Anchorman and like Art of Flight(a snowboard movie), Youtube is awsome and i enjoy redbull, Phil Defranco,and Bluexphos.Dubstep is awsome and i love the song Young Blood by The Naked and Famous. Wining duh is awsome and Charlie Shein is my role model. I like to eat eat apples and bananas. Helping the server is my main priority on any server i do.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
This video is funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BrkmIqUXck&ob=av3e
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, i wont go to the dark side lol, and i love making projects for helping developing the server
12. How did you find out about our server? Minecraft server list

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Do you have any more you can add to 7? It'd be good, but also, question 8 asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself. I hope you can add more to question 8 :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Needs some more to part 8 still.

Also i'm worried that you don't seem to fully understand how roleplay works

"You get rewarded for being good and having lots of resources"

Not by a longshot. You get rewarded for being a sociable person, roleplaying well and helping with the community.

Lord_Feral

Villager
You'll be accepted when a moderator reviews this again.

Also, pretending to blame it on a family member is real low...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Note: Account sharing isn't allowed, so dont let your little brother or anyone else on your account. If he does something against the rules and we ban you that's it, just a heads up.

A little more on part 8 please, it'll be fine after that.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Look, I'm sorry but I think you need to redo your application. You sound like you'd be a dedicated player, but you don't seem to understand the roleplaying aspect and question 8 just seems... messy.
Please do try again in a day or so. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.