Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Neckwound Bandits (Roleplay Help needed!)

Scar

Noble of Altera
Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

Today, I am here to ask one of the town owners/leaders (Except for IceandFire) to assist me on this kind of important role play "event", if you can call it that. I would need this person to roleplay out a plot with my character to help him develop further. Plot details will all be shared later, however, what I can say now is that this plot would include an imaginary group of bandits residing within their town. The town leader would only find out they are bandits when I start telling him about them as I mention one of their names.

What I look for:
-A person or two who could play a bandit each.
-A person who could inform me of these bandits hiding in the place told via PM's.
-A person or two to help me slay these bandits!
^^

Anyone like to help?

Last edited:

Scar

Noble of Altera
Update: A town owner is no longer needed. What I only need now is a person or two to help me by playing a temp character for one of the bandits. (I have the other two already)

Scar

Noble of Altera
Huehuehue, if yea need help with bandits and plot lines and such I could help but @BrianAT16 and @Gregor could help a lot more
Thanks. The thing is, I already have the whole plot line figured out, what I only need is people to play out the bandits for this plotline. Bandits that Scar would kill. ^^

Scar

Noble of Altera
Two are already there and have promised to help, I only need of one more person to help. (Or two, it doesn't matter)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll go see about getting a third account added for temp characters. Would like to assist~ I'll get back to you if I'm successful. :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
In the process of whitelisting now - Feel free to message me detials/desired skin? ^^

Scar

Noble of Altera
What I look for:
-A person or two who could play a bandit each.
-A person who could inform me of these bandits hiding in the place told via PM's.
-A person or two to help me slay these bandits!

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
I'd be more than happy to help out here!
I should be available most of the time, but I am GMT +10 . . . If you can fit me in at a reasonable time, I would love to help make this event come to life!
I would be happy to play whatever you need!

Just a thought, but I rather think the bandits should have a fair shot at winning. It seems kinda odd to me to create bandits only to slay them.