Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need a kid?

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Are you in need of a child slave, an apprentice, or an adopted kid? Well, I volunteer. My character's name is Joseph. He's an exile from Port Silver since the age of 5, and he's currently 3 8 years old.
Just post below if you would like to do something with my new character.

meep

Last edited:

Helios

Legend of Altera
Are you in need of a child slave, an apprentice, or an adopted kid? Well, I volunteer. My character's name is Joseph. He's an exile from Port Silver since the age of 5, and he's currently 3 years old.

meep
PLEASE COME BACK! DAX IS IN NEED OF RAIGO

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Are you in need of a child slave, an apprentice, or an adopted kid? Well, I volunteer. My character's name is Joseph. He's an exile from Port Silver since the age of 5, and he's currently 3 years old.

meep
I would like to adopt, possibly raise to become badass martial artist

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Uhm. If you want to be a bandit of sorts for me and @Scar bandit group, a child would be great to train up to gather info and steal things.

In fact, forum message me or sat if you're interested

Scar

Noble of Altera
Yeah, the Sinister Grace would most likely be willing to take care of an orphan child and train him to be a bandit. ^^ It would be fun to see it played out.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'd be more than happy to have somebody I know is a good RPer join up with the Tambry Chevaliers, even if it'd be just a kid. I could adopt it as Sisarno and raise it properly, perhaps for once actually getting one of my kids to their teenage years without them resenting me. If you're interested let me know.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I'd be more than happy to have somebody I know is a good RPer join up with the Tambry Chevaliers, even if it'd be just a kid. I could adopt it as Sisarno and raise it properly, perhaps for once actually getting one of my kids to their teenage years without them resenting me. If you're interested let me know.
:3

Helios

Legend of Altera
The fact you're saying it... Instead of he... Deems you unworthy! Gib meh duh child!