Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need Earthspawn Children!

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Andromada got pregnant with Murdoc (both earthspawn). We will take as many babies as possible up to 8.

Earthspawn shall repopulate Altera!!!

Leave any questions in the comments, I'll do my best to reply. Also, females would be great :p As far as I know Andromada is the first earthspawn female on the server (the males are getting lonely).

The children should age up together, if possible, maybe the kids can all come together and decide when they age and whatnot.

Thanks!-DJ & BP

Andro Already gave birth. Contact Murdoc (kyle)

Anyway, an offspring of Murdoc could grow up to be like 8 feet tall and looking like this (see below)

th.jpg

Last edited:

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Would like to say, because I got a bit bummed by this -

Take special note of The children should age up together, if possible

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
mesa lika thisa planz, I never played an earthspawn before and I'm told I'm good at child characters, I'm in
Cool! Male or female, please give the the details, Also, would you like me to name you or you to name yourself? I had this one idea about a stupid chef cook baby named Broth. Earthspawn, right?

WARNING:
DON'T LET ME CHOOSE YOUR NAME, YOU MIGHT END UP LIKE HOT PIE, NAMED AFTER FOOD.

I wrote the message above. Didn't realize it was you Murdy, sorry :heart:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Cool! Male or female, please give the the details, Also, would you like me to name you or you to name yourself? I had this one idea about a stupid chef cook baby named Broth. Earthspawn, right?

WARNING:

NP :D

Camernater3

Lord of Altera

WARNING:

Probs male, but I might not be able to get on very often all the time, Just on weekends and Friday afternoons since parents are goin crazy over a bad mark, till good marks, That'll be my schedule
[please choose the name, I like food-]

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Probs male, but I might not be able to get on very often all the time, Just on weekends and Friday afternoons since parents are goin crazy over a bad mark, till good marks, That'll be my schedule
Uhm, How about...... Turik!

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
:D woohoo, My goal is 4 babies, but like I said however many I can get. I'm currently thinking of food names >:)
This is what I have so far
1. Broth
2. Ale/Beer-Belly
3. Warm Soup
4. Master Chef (this is a joke, but I had to have a Halo pun)
5. Yeast
6. Mold
7. Bob
Yep I suck with names.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I feel your pain

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
:D woohoo, My goal is 4 babies, but like I said however many I can get. I'm currently thinking of food names >:)
This is what I have so far
1. Broth
2. Ale/Beer-Belly
3. Warm Soup
4. Master Chef (this is a joke, but I had to have a Halo pun)
5. Yeast
6. Mold
7. Bob
Yep I suck with names.
Double pun, masterchef is a tv show that my parents adore for whatever strange reason

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
"I hereby require large quantities of babies, of a green nature"
Preeeetty much. Murdoc misread the earthspawn page and said I had to have babies in 2 weeks, then he later told me 2 years. I thought Murdoc was supposed to be some epic smart man of smartness... *So confused right now*

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Preeeetty much. Murdoc misread the earthspawn page and said I had to have babies in 2 weeks, then he later told me 2 years. I thought Murdoc was supposed to be some epic smart man of smartness... *So confused right now*
Only ICly ;) ooc it's questionable :heart: you Murdy