Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need Earthspawn Children!

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Andromada got pregnant with Murdoc (both earthspawn). We will take as many babies as possible up to 8.

Earthspawn shall repopulate Altera!!!

Leave any questions in the comments, I'll do my best to reply. Also, females would be great :p As far as I know Andromada is the first earthspawn female on the server (the males are getting lonely).

The children should age up together, if possible, maybe the kids can all come together and decide when they age and whatnot.

Thanks!-DJ & BP

CHILDREN LIST:
1. Camernator
2. Tavros
3. XBarbarian
4. One more, then I'll have the children!

If you dont want to be a baby anymore, post below, or contact me somehow.

Anyway, an offspring of Murdoc could grow up to be like 8 feet tall and looking like this (see below)

View attachment 47277

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Dibs on Broth....
:D No problemo. One more kid guys... ONE MORE KID, And is Camernater your ign?
ALSO yes, I REALLY WANT the kids to grow up together and age until they're about... 20. Idc about aging then, and hopefully Murdy and Andro will age and die of old age, or Murdy an axe to the skull and Andro still good.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
:D No problemo. One more kid guys... ONE MORE KID, And is Camernater your ign?
ALSO yes, I REALLY WANT the kids to grow up together and age until they're about... 20. Idc about aging then, and hopefully Murdy and Andro will age and die of old age, or Murdy an axe to the skull and Andro still good.
Camernater1 for the account I plan on using

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Ohhhhhhhhh boy Their BORN

GET YER ALTS READY PEOPLZ, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO NAME YOU CHAR [AS I DO NOT WANT A BEER BELLY SON NAME] [ALSO MAIN CHARS ARE GUD TOO]