Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nemoy's Skin Thread

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Seeing as I won the Roy Belredent Prize for Skincrafting (so created by the Organization for Bestowing Exquisite Titles Upon Ordinary Accolades), I figure I should put up a skin requests page, since I'm not utterly terrible at it.

Now, for some ground rules:
  1. There is no guarantee that I will choose to make your skin, or get around to it in a punctual fashion. I have something vaguely resembling a life, people!
  2. 1,500 for a brand new skin, 1,000 for a re-skin.
  3. I will most likely give you a complimentary flavor-text description of your skin. Re-skins might come with a little vignette relating to how you got the new look as well.
All payments should be sent to my MC account, Nemoy2001, upon delivery.

No non-skin work.

Requests Filled:
Raykaystar
Landem
Let the requests commence!

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Could you add to my current skin and add a green cape? Here my current skin.
skin_20150622144814135687.png
Could you leave it kind of open in the front? Like this cape but green.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
The one after this one please!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
:O I've started something wonderful! I shall watch, and perhaps request something for dasyra down the line (When I have more rads to throw at you XD)

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I know @Landem Has wanted a new skin for a while, and because shes at an awkward timezone for this sort of thing, she has given me permission to do it for her!

Would like somewhat of a more detailed reskin of Iteraldi if you would please, Ill be glad to pay up when finished ^^

current2.jpg