Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Neutral Grounds

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*A Flier pinned to the Crossroads Message Board.*
xxx

A warning to all..
To all a warning.

Starting from the outskirts of the first sight laid upon the East Walls of Port Silver's Defense,
Past the Crossroads Inn,
Through the stone Path in between,
And Ending at the Eastern forests of the Grand Shrine as well as the Shrine itself.
The sphere within these confined areas are known as Holy Grounds as well as Neutral Ground.

Guarded by the Divines of the Pantheon.
The Divine Law encourages to keep neutrality among the Holy Grounds.
It shall be respected that no mortal nor Divine shall break this neutrality.
Ye who breaks the Divine law will suffer the consequences brought upon by your folly.
Be it your soul, your will, or a life.

Do not disturb the Neutral Grounds.
Do not anger the Divines.
For your sake.. and ours.

-High Priestess of Lady Grey​

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Yeah I don't know what should be done to stop attack in neutral ground. Whether or not chars who witness any rule violations should contact their nearest exalt or if there should just be vigilantes who protect the law. Right now the crossroads is pretty much

Man 1 drunkenly swings sword at men 2 and 3
Men 2 and 3 incapacitate man 1 and bring him out of neutral ground to kill him.

Something has to be done.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I think the end of the bridge should be the border of the holy grounds
Its my interpretation that this missive is IC - details are probably from IC observation and may or may not be completely accurate :D

Yeah I don't know what should be done to stop attack in neutral ground. Whether or not chars who witness any rule violations should contact their nearest exalt or if there should just be vigilantes who protect the law. Right now the crossroads is pretty much

Man 1 drunkenly swings sword at men 2 and 3
Men 2 and 3 incapacitate man 1 and bring him out of neutral ground to kill him.

Something has to be done.
Oh, whenever that happens the offending parties just get put on a 'blacklist'. They need to "atone" (Not sure if right word) IC to ever get off it, too.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Its my interpretation that this missive is IC - details are probably from IC observation and may or may not be completely accurate :D

Oh, whenever that happens the offending parties just get put on a 'blacklist'. They need to "atone" (Not sure if right word) IC to ever get off it, too.
;~; dis make criminal huntin' so hard

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
How much acknowledgement of truth would a character give this post? If it isn't posted by an official exalted, then . . . . it can't garner that much credence.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Aaaaaaahhhhh, this makes much more sense now. (I have about as much knowledge about what goes on in the NK as my character does. Which is about nothing . .)
And this is how people don't meta, they just don't know

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Yep- missive totes IC ~

Should have written Exalted- but meh- the less people know. Mwha.
I also forget to sign it like that.. bah.

Last edited: