Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New character- help needed

Cinnamony

Lord of Altera
Pssht. Ladies, move aside, he's taken.

*Cinnamony puts a flag on Lars*

Alright, now that I have a husband-to-be I need a family to ship me to dwarf-land.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*takes the flag out of Lars' nostril, looks at the dwarvem boogers on it and hastily wipes it on Lars' robes.

atkrye

King of Quests
I think I should clarify that Lars isn't actually the moon or a newly discovered continent.

Also if you guys actually do get married I'll make an effort to make a special appearance despite the fact that I'm only halfway through this ridiculous 2 month exam period. So.. there's some motive to actually follow through with a wedding instead of declaring your love for someone else a week later Lars ;)

Cinnamony

Lord of Altera
Sir Atkrye, I would say something romantic about how Lars would the the moon and the sun for my Cinnamony, but they haven't met yet, so lets see how that goes. :p

And did you hear that Lars?
No asking Legion to marry you!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Thank you to all of you that took the time to try to help.
Winter (Cinnamony) now has a family with Zotikos as her uncle and is betrothed to sir Lars.

OptimisticTincan

Lord of Altera
WOOOP!!! Normal people! I tried that for a while, then I found out I was half elf and part of the huuuge Saeradan family. Then I got bit by a Vyre as-well as fighting a couple demons, rescuing a soul from the nether, and fighting off the evil hordes from taking the ruins of the once great old Tauredal, receiving the deed to a huge tree tavern, hiding in the ruins above an ancient skeletons castle, befriending that skeleton, hiding in a small village on the eastern frontier aaand helping a strange little old man reattach an arm that had rotted off :I . I wish you the best of luck in avoiding obnoxious plot twists, I miss the good old days of being a simple fisher-woman......

OptimisticTincan

Lord of Altera
Wait a minute, the king Zokitos? the one that was a slayer and recently held a larg rp event in wich he had a courtroom filled with raging slayers and vyres. The one that threw me off a cliff and almost killed me? The one that will probably start a family war with the Saeradan since he seem to be the only other family strong enough to compete with us for the silver crown? And Lars? you thought the best way to live a normal life was to marry Lars............. I give it a week before you get sucked into some family feud.... Good luck anyway :)

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Wait a minute, the king Zokitos? the one that was a slayer and recently held a larg rp event in wich he had a courtroom filled with raging slayers and vyres. The one that threw me off a cliff and almost killed me? The one that will probably start a family war with the Saeradan since he seem to be the only other family strong enough to compete with us for the silver crown? And Lars? you thought the best way to live a normal life was to marry Lars............. I give it a week before you get sucked into some family feud.... Good luck anyway :)
May I just point out that Zotikos is not the king of House Lonmar and that the king/jarl of house Lonmar is Draco... Besides Lars is allready living in a hole in Stormhold :p

OptimisticTincan

Lord of Altera
All I know is that she is dreaming if she thinks that she will last as a villager, it shall turn into a beautiful rp mess.

p.s. its not really a game, just a formality that the saeradans have to go through to pick up our crown...