Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Community Member

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Hello ladies and gents! I've indoctrinated an old close friend of mine in to Hollowworld.

She, though, unfortunately does not have a Minecraft account of her own.

Therefor! I, being the generous and amazing person I am, have decided to lend her my Minecraft account for her own personal use. Through the aide of @Faelin and @Michcat I have come up with a splendid plan for this to go down.

I will spend tomorrow(today, really) showing her areas of the server, introducing her to the concept of Medieval RP and our special kind, and teaching her commands.

Now nobody worry, she is a very experienced RPer, however solely in HL2RP. (Half-Life)

After this phase is done, I will request that the alt account of mine is un-whitelisted so that she may apply.

I understand that during this process of introduction that I am bound to any punishment that is given to my alt; i.e., if she were to Xray (which she won't) I will accept my ban as my own fault, without argument. However. After the account would be unwhitelisted and unlinked from MY Glados101 account, all actions remain of her responsibility and punishment.

Awaiting approval~!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Works for me. Just let me know when to set everything up.

Until such point, remember the account is 'yours' :D

Say Hi to your friend for me!