Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New items available!

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
....Honey why are you so difficult. ;_;

Also I think I remember hearing that heads wont be used for other heads to make them? I'd imagine chickens drop the sammiches and the pigs drop the ham. Time to ready up a massive farm to start testin that theory.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
....Honey why are you so difficult. ;_;

Also I think I remember hearing that heads wont be used for other heads to make them? I'd imagine chickens drop the sammiches and the pigs drop the ham. Time to ready up a massive farm to start testin that theory.
Please stay reasonable with animals farms, huge ones can make the server be very laggy. :)

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Please stay reasonable with animals farms, huge ones can make the server be very laggy. :)
Ah don't worry. I only steal like a little corner in Arget and breed up maybe 15 then cull them down to 2. But looks like I wont need to since it was confirmed as drops!

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Ah don't worry. I only steal like a little corner in Arget and breed up maybe 15 then cull them down to 2. But looks like I wont need to since it was confirmed as drops!
15 is more than good. I was talking about amounts like hundreds :D

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
15 is more than good. I was talking about amounts like hundreds :D

Oh goodness I wouldn't have the space for that, I don't think Alec would appreciate coming online and seeing her second island being taken over by chickens and pigs XD

With those found, think we could get another lovely hint~?

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Oh goodness I wouldn't have the space for that, I don't think Alec would appreciate coming online and seeing her second island being taken over by chickens and pigs XD

With those found, think we could get another lovely hint~?
Again? :D
Another today already? :p

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Currently missing from our group, from both first and second list:
Bowls of noodles
Cookies
Honey
Cheese

Have mercy..
Lady Alec Omikuji

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I think I remember honey hints as:

Rose
Sugar
Xxx Some liquid

Order ptiber mentioned was: 2, 3, 4. So two of one, three of another, etc

I'd take a guess at milk, or bottle of water

(I help because this thread is beautiful and I wanted that Apple pie)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I've tried water buckets and water bottles in varying combinations. I'll have to re-check my work.