Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New items available!

MorbidGabby

Lord of Altera
Okay...So we're almost done!
WE. JUST. NEED. CHEESE.
Now I know it's milk blaze powder bone meal, but could we have a quantity of a item?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
It's blaze powder, milk and bone meal, correct? We've gotten other hints that may have confused a bit.

I'm so happy that the community is enjoying this. Ptiber did a great job making this a thing, and I can't wait to get back in the swing of things to help bring you all more content. Take that as a hint... more stuff in the works!

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I'm so happy that the community is enjoying this. Ptiber did a great job making this a thing, and I can't wait to get back in the swing of things to help bring you all more content. Take that as a hint... more stuff in the works!
If by enjoying it you mean ripping our hair out and loosing our minds. :heart: Sorry not sorry.

Really though I love the heads and it is nice to be able to craft them but I will suggest giving us more hints and not letting it drag out as long as this one did. I know the group I'm working with has been going a bit crazy over trying to work these out.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
If by enjoying it you mean ripping our hair out and loosing our minds. :heart: Sorry not sorry.

Really though I love the heads and it is nice to be able to craft them but I will suggest giving us more hints and not letting it drag out as long as this one did. I know the group I'm working with has been going a bit crazy over trying to work these out.
Yeah sorry I've been busy lately, so I couldn't give that many clues :)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I say give them the recipes cause I'm tried of seeing my group chats be nothing but Alec n Omi talking to each other about how to craft heads. :p

Though seriously this is a very good addition and I'm glad we have them. Thanks guys. :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I say give them the recipes cause I'm tried of seeing my group chats be nothing but Alec n Omi talking to each other about how to craft heads. :p

Though seriously this is a very good addition and I'm glad we have them. Thanks guys. :)
But that's no fun.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Just to be sure.. Firecharge is in fact a drop, correct?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Ghasts or blazes, but I don't think neither have been confirmed. No one in my group has a firecharge head, afaik