Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request New Skins Needed for Astrakhan's Military

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hello all, I'll be brief! I really need some nice, professional looking skins for Astrakhan's military, the Legion. I kind of want to do more military events for Astrakhan, but the skins I have are a bit old and I'd like something new.

I'm willing to pay quite handsomely for these skins, but I'd preferably like them to be handmade, not just taken from a website and edited a bit; I already have plenty of skins like those.

I posted a link to the Legion above and it describes what sort of kit they wear, but if you want I can always provide reference images in a PM. I also don't mind waiting around for a long while since I know I'm asking for a lot of skins.

I need the following skins, preferably without faces so they can be customised to fit the player:

• Three heavy legionnaire skins: one with plain, plated mail armor and a ridge helmet, one with scale vest +mail armor and a kettle helmet, one mail + plated lamellar and a plumed ridge helmet (for an officer)
  • Three light-medium infantry skins: One that looks something like this since it's an Asrakosian guerilla-fighter of sorts. The second should be one kitted with maybe light mail or a gambeson and a spangenhelm, to represent a medium archer. The third would be a simple tunic and pillbox hat situation for really light infantry. Here's a reference pic for the last two.
  • Two heavy bodyguard/cavalry skins: One with plated lamellar, mail, and a face-concealing kettle helmet like this. The second would be the same but with a plume on the helmet.

Again, I know this is a lot, but if someone wants to take up the challenge, please let me know! You don't have to do all the skins- if you'd only like to do one or two, that's fine!