Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New towny rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

With the new server I have set up new rules for Towny. I will keep this post only brief so I can spend more time getting plugins we need on the server. The towny topics themselves will be updated later.

Towny works differently now.
Claiming a plot is free.
Every town gets their max plots cap raised by 2 for every resident in their town.
So basically, you get 2 free plots per resident.
To raise your plot cap, you type /towny buy bonus [number]
Buying 'bonus' plots will cost you 10,000 silver.
Starting a town is still 50,000 silver.
Nations are turned off for the moment.
You can now only travel to your towns spawn, not to other towns. A proper transport system will be set up.
Upkeep is turned off. I am undecided on this, it might come back later.

You can currently make money through wurkit, it is to be replaced by repeatable quests in the future.

There is a known bug where buying bonus plots for your town is dodgy. To be on the safe side only use the command: /town buy bonus 1.

This lets you buy bonus plot at a time.

Check http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/towny/wiki/Commands for updated towny commands. The main thread will be updated later.

Joel

Lord of Altera
Lars i know your busy,so im not asking you too do this now,but can we please be able to build work benches and furnaces in the wild. Especially now when people dont belong to towns its hard,i have to return to PS to make or smelt anything,and c'mon you cant even make workbench houses!

S

Stevey

Build a town ? :eek: Or use one of the inns that will be implemented. By the way minecraft.net is down, thats why you can't connect to it.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
or /home /spawn once home is working, easy peasy :)

Just need to be patient for a wee while mate ;)

Joel

Lord of Altera
i am,i found a method from the start tbh. While everyone else was moaning id found the fishermans shack, and someislands with trees and had already started mining. im now rather wealthy ingame,even though i have died. Its more when im further away now it will be handy,but okay i know you have your reasons and are busy,so im happy too wait

Joel

Lord of Altera
Will we be able to make warps again? and what about /gp... i think knights should be allowed /gp not sure about warps though

S

Stevey

No more teleports, warps or anything like that. You will be able to get around on the map using boats, ships, airships, air balloons, stables etc. If the chest wipe bug is fixed now in 1.8, we'll leave virtual chest off too.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
No more teleports, warps or anything like that. You will be able to get around on the map using boats, ships, airships, air balloons, stables etc. If the chest wipe bug is fixed now in 1.8, we'll leave virtual chest off too.
STABLES?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.