Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

'Newcomer Skin Packs'

Rusty

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was recently playing around and creating a skin, and I came up with the idea of making skins for the newer players!

Here's how it will work;
For each job I can find, there will be 3 skins(x2 due to gender, derp) and each of these skins will have slight variants to them.
My skin style is not to create a bland, smooth texture. But to create a dirty and lively textured skin.

Here's an example, it's a Female Miner: http://tinyurl.com/minergirlskin

If this idea gets enough postitive feedback, I'd ask the admins to consider it as one of the links when an application is approved?
I will update this thread with these 'packs' when I finish them.

Thanks for Reading ~ Rusty

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Nice idea, but what of other races? o.o
Perhaps you could create little "add-ons" for human-based races? Such as the same female miner skin- just with pointy ears, a dwarven add on just being a big beard, something along those lines?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Great idea, but I agree with Valcust that you need to take other races into account. Just one small point though Valcust, new players aren't allowed to play as a Nakat and I'm hoping anybody who's been playing this for 6 months can make their own skin or get Abby to.

Oh and back to the matter at hand, I'd be happy to help if you need any help.

Rusty

Loyal Servant of Altera
Myeh, typing it out gives my post that little hint of authentication ;)

And I shall consider other races too.

I mis-typed the link, sorry :L It's now viewable.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Great idea, but I agree with Valcust that you need to take other races into account. Just one small point though Valcust, new players aren't allowed to play as a Nakat and I'm hoping anybody who's been playing this for 6 months can make their own skin or get Abby to.
I make all Nakam skins, but I never mentioned us here :p
Only stating that an earthspawn looks much different than a greyling, as they both do to a human, caparii, elf etc. >.>

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Ok these are ones I've done allready, they're just the clothing though so you can make them into full skins ok?

Mage, will work for any race; both male and female.

Mage Outfit.png

Ranger, same as above.

Ranger Outfit.png

Traveler, I've made 2 of these that are quite simular.

Traveller Outfit I.pngTraveller Outfit II.png

Warrior/Fighter, one for each gender this time.

Warrior Outfit (Female).pngWarrior Outfit (Male).png

I hope you can guess which is which, <<Female|Male>>

I could make them into skins if you like but I thought you'd want to?

Rusty

Loyal Servant of Altera
Brill, thanks:)
That website allows me to take those templates and safely merge them with some of my base skins, which I can edit into other races if needed:3