Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nid Arach] Exploring New Lands IV - Public

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Nid Arach
Exploring New Land IV
A public adventure!

Nid Arach05.jpg

After a successful trip through Nid Arach with minor injuries, word spreads of the adventure that awaits in this cursed region.
Word of beautiful but terrifying sights, of peaceful flowing brooks and murderous packs of monstrous creatures that roam wild.
To many, it sounds like there's something of interest for everyone. Perhaps then it's time to have a look for yourself?

V I O L E N T
This means you consent to death, but your actions will determine whether it comes to that.

Gonna cater to the characters that sign up, besides the standard challenge of the region of course.
I'll prepare accordingly and there's also still plenty to explore and undiscovered secrets to be found.
(I've been inspired and building like a madman)

Who: Public. Anyone can join by signing up individually!
What: A chance for anyone, affiliated with a group or not, to come and explore Nid Arach's newest land.
When: Monday 17th of January - 2pm EST // 20.00h CET (Last time it took 2,5 to 3 hours).

Character name:
Preference of activity: (hunt beast / collect flowers / meet NPCs / etc, anything)
The Alteran beast you fear the most:

Signed up:
[5/5]
Maple
Eren Vow
Storm Arcturus

Aki Bellamy
Kharn Sicarus
Malark
Byrne Valhart

Reserve:

Combined preferred activity

Hunting and meeting NPCs

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Character name: Maple
Preference of activity: Hunting, climbing, and adventuring!
The Alteran beast you fear the most: For me, OOCly, giant spiders arachnophobia go brr. For Maple, Fluichs.

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
Put Malark in reserves since he was there last time, give other folks a chance :heart:

Character name: Malark Tallstag
Preference of activity: (hunt beast / collect flowers / meet NPCs / etc, anything): Meeting NPC's, Hunting, Adventuring, Lore findin'
The Alteran beast you fear the most: AionTBird:eek: (ICly, fire elementals, if that's a.. beast..?)

Last edited:

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Character name: Eren Vow
Preference of activity: Anything is fine with me! Uncovering secrets, battling, etc.
The Alteran beast you fear the most: For Eren it will always be giant spiders.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Character name: Storm Arcturus
Preference of activity: (hunt beast / collect flowers / meet NPCs / etc, anything) Hunting or meeting NPCs
The Alteran beast you fear the most: Hasn't come up in RP, likely a wendigo or giant spider

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Character name: Aki Bellamy
Preference of activity: Hunting, Meeting NPCs and helping people in general
The Alteran beast you fear the most: Giant Spider

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Character name: Kharn Sicarus
Preference of activity: (hunt beast / collect flowers / meet NPCs / etc, anything): Hunt Showdown
The Alteran beast you fear the most: Queen Gri- .. Tavi-.. Nope nope. I am unsure and will have to check the Bestiary. Empyreal Wyrms are pretty spooky for an Airship Captain.

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Character name: Byrne Valhart
Preference of activity: Saving dancels, being a knight in shining armor, big strong guy stuff
The Alteran beast you fear the most: Byrne would likely fear spiders or anything jishrim related

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The roster is filled, today's event will be centered mostly around hunting! :)
Thank you all for signing up. To those in reserve, do stand by around the starting time, oftentimes 1 or 2 can't make it last minute!
We're gonna have a nice hunt!

Here's a playlist to enjoy during the event if you like listening to music while roleplaying

Last edited: