Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nid Arach] Exploring New Lands VI - PUBLIC

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Nid Arach
Exploring New Land VI
A public adventure!

1648223163041.png

There is news of a small cult of repentant Jishrimites who call themselves The Last Arachians.
Their teachings are vile and consist mostly of suffering but seem to harm nobody but themselves.
Word goes around that these few have a vast knowledge of Arachian artifacts.
If there is any forgotten or lost relic yet undiscovered, they will know where to find it...

+ V I O L E N T +
This means you consent to death, but your actions will determine whether it comes to that.

Like the other exploring new lands events, I'm gonna cater to the characters that sign up.
The main goal is to explore the high grassy cliffs that have appeared, plus anything of the party's own interests.

Who:
Public. Anyone can join by signing up individually!
What:
A chance for anyone, affiliated with a group or not, to explore Nid Arach's newest lands and get hints about the Cloak of Decay.
When:
Friday 25th of March - 20.00h CET (Last time it took 2 to 3 hours).

Character name:
Preference of activity:

Signed up:
[5/5]
- Branko
- Victor
- Hellmann
- Malark
- Amund

Reserve:
-

Combined preferred activity
-

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is a bit last minute, but I've got time to kill :) in 3 hours and 15 minutes from now! Sign up to join, make sure you've read the manual of Nid Arach in my signature.

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Hellmann please!
Prefered activity is finding the cloak of decay >:)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Preferred activities folks? Or imma just assume you don't mind and we'll come up with something! See ya in 40 mins