Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now [Nid Arach] Reduced to Rubble - Introduction

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Nid Arach Tempting a God.png

For decades, the forces of both Good and Evil visited these cursed lands for different reasons.

There were those who intended to conquer and control.
There were those who scoured these lands for treasure.
There were those who came in veneration of Jishrim.
There were those who sought the favor of a God.

Yet now, a lone figure stands on the horizon, overlooking these lands with a different purpose in mind.
A purpose that, if successfully executed, will change these lands and perhaps even lift the curse of Chaos.

It is that execution that bears heavily on this mysterious figure's mind.
A mixed sensation of anticipation, exhilaration, and purpose.

Yet also a tinge of fear, for what fool would not fear the wrath of a God?

[Out Of Character - Meta]

This will be my most impactful, most ambitious, and also final event chain to take place in Nid Arach.
Someone approached me with an idea that I fully support. An idea I've heard before, but which was never executed.
This mysterious someone brokered a deal with the devil (c'est moi) and persuaded him to do something quite unheard of.

"Yes, the devil said, I agree to your plan, but I want everyone who has attended Nid Arach events in the past to be able to attend this one."

And so it was done. The contract was signed.
You may attend, dear reader, at your own peril.
May your Gods help you.

More information will be revealed in time by the mysterious schemer.

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
empyreancabal_divider.png
The Cabal shall attend
For in every match,
The little match of foe ─
Is no match to
the Empyrean Blaze
Enkindled by the depths of Hell.

ash-thorp-fire-b-octane-at-001-0020075-00000.jpg

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Even though I know the OOC outcome, I would love to have some of our Jishrimites help defend or something if that's possible!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
If allowed, I'd love to have Lana just sit on a nearby hill or something whilst these events are taking place.

Ever since she became a scholar at Frostwarts, the Nid Arach events were in the thick of it. Adventurers would visit Lana constantly in Frostwarts whilst she studied, a highlight of my RPs back in 2020 and continued somewhat in 2021 with the Ashen Truth planning on killing Jishrim and people asking about Nid Arach in the bookstore in Astrum Isles. Lana's interests have never aligned with Nid Arach, as it is the deathplace of her adoptive father and it is within Jishrim's nature to make a scholar mad trying to make sense of his domain. She has done her very best to educate those who ask, being a keeper of the Gruesome Grimoire (two actually)... but as the events died down, as too did the visitors. Now nobody asks her questions about Nid Arach.
She cannot tell if she misses it or not.
Thus, for prosperity, health of mind and perhaps even religious reasons... it is thematic for Lana to be just in sight of those willing to destroy Nid Arach.

For those attending, seeing the illusive woman standing, watching... it might add to their story.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Even though I know the OOC outcome, I would love to have some of our Jishrimites help defend or something if that's possible!
That's possible! I'll make an overview thread and then we'll start planning the events. I figure people can choose on which side to fight during each of the events, though indeed like you said; the outcome is predetermined. However; it's not determined how this will be brought about and how hard or easy it'll be! :)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I may want to spectate, though weather or not it is IC is up for debate. Nid stuff always has a place in my heart, but I think this will be momentous