Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nightingale Armor. - SPOILER ALERT, ENTIRE THEIVES GUILD STORYLINE -

ABlackFedora

Villager
This armor is probably the coolest set of armor when it comes to pure looks. Not only does it have feats for looks, the skills are probably amazing for levels 1-40 as well. You need to join the thieves guild, which is in Riften, and you just follow the storyline for Riften. Once you do so, you'll figure out that the current leader is a nightingale, as is a the girl who " you're out to kill along with the leader " ( you're trying to kill her because she apparently killed the previous leader who as well was one of the three nightingales ) once you go to her current location, she shoots you with a custom poison arrow, that stops your blood flow, and heart rate to a very low level. After she flees, the current leader you're allied with turns around and stabs you in the chest while you're on the ground, claiming you to be a loose end. You pass out, and you're awoken by the girl who you were trying to kill. You figure out she was framed, and that obviously if you haven't inferred by now, the current leader is the actual murderer of the previous leader. You take the previous leaders journal, and get it translated to reveal that the current leader is stealing from the vaults, and always have. Karliah ( The girl who you were trying to kill ) Is the last nightingale, well, not last, but the other one is also a nightingale, but a bad one. You and the man who recruits you into the Theives Guild ( Brynjolf ) turn into nightingales as well, to stop the current leader. ( Mercer Frey, who is also a nightingale. )

A brief summary if I lost you at all.

Brynjolf recruits you into Theives Guild.
You meet Mercer Frey ( A nightingale, but secretly. Wielder of the Skeleton Key. )
You do some missions.
You and Mercer go to kill Karliah ( The Nightingale in Exile, who was framed for killing Gallus )
Once you confront Karliah, you get shot by a arrow tipped with a blood stopping poison.
Karliah flees, and Mercer claims you to be a loose end, and stabs you in the chest.
You pass out, and you wake up with Karliah surprisingly being your medic.
She explains that the poison was a heart rate lower, which ultimately saved your life.
Karliah confesses that she's a Nightingale, as is Mercer, and so was Gallus.
You find Gallus' journal, and translate it for yourself, and some others. You figure out that Mercer was secretly taking money out of the vault, but Gallus knew about it.
Mercer killed Gallus, but framed Karliah.
You go back to the theives guild with Karliah.
Brynjolf accepts her in after some brief hostility, as does everyone else.
Then you go to the Nightingale cave, and turn into nightingales. ( Not a new race, just a class. )
The armor is sick as fuck, and you go to kill Mercer.
You kill Mercer, and return the skeleton Key.
Then you start the long walk of restoring the Theives Guild to its original glory.

• Nightingale Armor - +15-40 Stamina and 15-50% Frost Resistance.
  • Nightingale Hood - 12-17% Illusion Spell Cost Reduction
  • Nightingale Boots - Wearer is muffled and moves silently.
  • Nightingale Gloves - Lockpicking is 15-25% easier and 15-25% One-Handed Damage Increase.
Reason why it says 15-25% for example, is because the lower number is the original. The higher number is when it's upgraded with Void Salts.

Darth_Eden

Hollows Explorer
if anyone is looking to do a retex for this when the toolkit comes out, i wanna see a batman symbol on it! haha :)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Dark Brotherhood armour is a bit pants in comparison, I've stuck to the Nightingale stuff instead!

lambone

I think I might like it here
I love the nightingale and asncient assasins giuld but as i have my dragonscale armour to legendary i stick to that

tree71

Villager
I've got a question, I accidentally failed the original quest to join Thieve's Guild (where you steal the ring and plant it on someone blah blah blah) and don't know what to do, is there any other way to join?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Did you get arrested?
It's fine if you did, when you go back to him, he tells you that although he didn't expect you to get caught, he's not surprised with the way things are. He then tells you that you show promise, and to meet him in the Ragged Flagon in the Ratways.
I got caught too, it's fine. Nightingale Armor FTW!

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Oh yeah, I forgot.
Is it worth trading in the Skeleton Key (which is basically an unbreakable lockpick) for one of the three Nightingale Perks?
'Cause the Perk's look awesome, except, It's handy having a lockpick that doesn't break after a failed attempt :p

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Oh yeah, I forgot.
Is it worth trading in the Skeleton Key (which is basically an unbreakable lockpick) for one of the three Nightingale Perks?
'Cause the Perk's look awesome, except, It's handy having a lockpick that doesn't break after a failed attempt :p

Compared to all the crap you can get with the key? Nope. Keep it. To hell with that random spirit type that wants to seduce you with cleavage and crows. ;D

The key is baus.