Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Nilsa Ergeren

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron

clipart2425467 (1).png
Faceclaim.jpg
clipart2425467 (1).png

Nilsa Ergeren

Divine profile: [X]

“If they stand behind you, protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. If they stand against you, destroy them.”

Full Name: // Nilsa Violet Ergeren
Title: // Lady, Alchemist, Guardswoman in Training of Eldpoint
Nickname(s): // Nil, Niles.
White Fox, Firefox
Alias(s): // Moira

4ae46b972104b8d125b18835223ecc2b.jpg

General Characteristics

Race: // Silver Elf
Height: // 5’6”
Weight: // 115lbs
Sexuality: // Bisexual
Relationship: // Healing - In love
Voice: // Dm me

Date of Birth: // yes
Place of Birth: // Eldpoint(Athel Deira)
Frequent: // Eldpoint(Athel Deira)
Profession(s): // Alchemist

Physiology
“I’m too stupid to quit, and too stubborn to die..”

Looks: // An elven woman stands shorter than most elves, approximately 5’6”, her hair is a short wavy layered Brownish-auburn, giving it a light raspberry colour. Her eyes are a soft green tone with hints of gray within which makes it seem blue, though there's little light behind them. The elven woman's skin is a porcelain pale with a natural flush to her which is adorned by freckles spreading from cheek to cheek and up onto the sips of her ears and her shoulders, though a beauty mark is settled under her left eye.

Hair Colour & Style: // Red-brownish, short layered and naturally wavy. Usually down.
Eyes: // greenish blue
Skin: // Pale with Freckles scattered on her cheeks and about her figure.
Frame: // light hourglass
Tattoos, scars, blemishes: // A sword and rose tattoo on her right upper arm. Large scar on her back left shoulder near her spine.

Illness(s): // Night terrors, eating disorder, seperation Anxiety
Hygiene: // clean, she smells of Lavender and sage
Allergy(s): // Pollen

clipart2425467.png
“Giving someone a second chance is like giving them another stab wound because they missed the first one.”

Psychology

Knowledge: // Writes songs and performs them, knowledge on herbs.
Personality Traits: // Sweet, stubborn, trusting and quite honest. Though if she learns anything off about someone she’s willing to betray them. Though she can often remind people of a Dobermann.
Mentality: // Shattered

Goals: Become Valiant's chosen, take on Uriel.

Proficiencies: // Ballet, musician - (Violin, piano and cello.)
Languages: // Elvish
mok’yra ~ decent
common.

Memory: // decreasing
Phobias: // somniphobia, monophobia
Addictions: // Alcoholism, workaholic
Allergies: Pollen

“A scar proves you are stronger than your last fight.”

Belongings

Attire: // changes
Weaponry: // Silver blooded throwing dagger, brothers glaive.
Jewelry: // A silver feather’d fox pendant necklace Twinned jewel necklace - artifact.

Life
“Stop asking me to trust you while I'm coughing up water from the last time you tried to drown me.”
clipart2425467 (1).png

Life Goal: // To settle down, live in a cottage in the middle of nowhere that is safe. Owning Chickens and a goat and some cows.
Religious views: // newly becoming a worshiper of
Valiant
Political views: Lawful Neutral
Short Term Goal: // Get her fighting skill back up
Long Term Goal: // Finish learning Alchemy and become a master of the craft.

“You may call me gross, but I can make your death look uglier”

Relations
Theme: // dm me

Love interest/Partner(s)

Name: // Velmont
Relation: // Partner
Met: // met him at the tavern when I first was learning Mok'yra

Thoughts: // Velmont, a man of many names but still one identity. I cannot help but get a warm feeling when he's near, he's quiet at times but when he's comfortable I get the honour of seeing a different kind of side to him and I adore it with all my heart. From all the previous men I've been with, Velmont has shown me more than I ever thought I could.. It's always so wholesome with him and I always find myself falling back in love with him when I see him once again. Vel really makes me think that the love I had with previous people was a lie and I couldn't be happier.. I love this man above anything else and I've sworn my life to protect him until my last breath. I'll do whatever it takes, but I cannot bear to see him suffer.

clipart2425467 (1).png
1624713346981.png
Relatives

“May my friends grow brighter than the stars, and my foes die before their hands.”

Name: // Amania Ergeren
Relation: // Mother
Thoughts: // She may have not been the best parent but I still love her and I'm always willing to go visit her, she's helped me learn the skills I know today. I don't wish to let her down.

Name: // Mycroft Ergeren
Relation: // Father
Thoughts: // He's probably the funniest and happiest men I've ever met, though he kept secrets from the family he's still a joy to be around. I'm not ready for him to leave but he must.. He's lived a long life. He helped my brother and I grow to the people we turned out to be.

Name: // Eldon Ergeren
Relation: // Twin Brother
Thoughts: // Despite how much he had pissed me off in the past, I truly miss him.. I hope he comes back and his name ceases from being imprinted on a grave.. I wish to see him home in one piece. He’s not just a brother to me, he’s a twin, the other half of my heart and the rest of my blood.. I miss his voice.. I miss his overprotectiveness.. I miss him.

Friends & Acquaintances

Name: // Verona
Relation: // Student
Met: // Met her in the tavern briefly but got to properly meet her in the Apothecary
Thoughts: //A woman of delight, she seems eager to learn Alchemy, she's a quick learner and I admire that.. Her straightforwardness caught me off guard but gods damn she's beautiful... I never thought I could replace pain with love so quickly.. But she seems to change that... But we shall see how life goes. .. As Life went on.. Seems it didn't work out..

Name: // Frost
Relation: // Friend - one time thing
Met: // Came across her by her smithy
Thoughts: // She’s a fine person to chat with, she’s helped me out a bit so I feel as though I owe her debt. I kind of like her though.. More than I should. She’s begun to relax me when she’s just near..

Name: // Lirio
Relation: // Aquaintance - Employee
Met: // Met her in the tavern
Thoughts: // A sweet girl with a lot of potential, I enjoy her company and talking with her.

Name: // Leonhardt
Relation: // Friend
Met: // met him in the tavern, he challenged her to a duel
Thoughts: // A man of talent, he's cunning. He holds himself well, on the field and also quite well at Jousting.. He reminds me a bit of "him".. I aim to stand by this man, fight along side him til the better end.. I hope to see him rise even if I may fall. I just hope he'll be the one to lay me in the bitter cold.

Name: // Aki
Met: // Met her at my apothecary, she came in to chat and have tea
Thoughts: // I can sense come chaos within her, though not horrible it's certainly a treat at times. She's certainly someone I can look up to as someone of Valiant.

Name: // Fjord Valdisson
Met: // Met him at the tavern during a performance of mine
Thoughts: // He's one of my closer friends, he's been there in my time of need and sees me as a sister from another mister. He's there for me and I'm there for him... I just hope he can help me get over this hill in my life... I hope to stay by him until my passing. I wont be able to look after him forever..

Name: // Valtae
Met: // I met her in the hospital when I was injured, maybe earlier I can’t quite recall.
Thoughts: // A kind woman with a golden heart, she understands her patients well. She's come to help me while I got over my issues with men... I just.. Wish she didn't have to see me like this.. I hope she takes care of Fjord for me as I won't be there forever for him.

Name: // Uriel
Relation: // Aquaintance
Met: // Met on the battle field
Thoughts: // Despite his age he's a fairly attractive man, though not my type. Goodness no, Ew. A good lad with sincere warnings that I should keep in mind of.. He's quite well adverse in the ideals of Valiant and I strive to make Uriel proud as I would a father.. I hope to learn from him as a student to be apart of Valiant's gaze. He's a man of wisdom and I hope I can take his knowledge with me to my next battles. Though.. As they say with the correct teacher.. 'The student has become the master' And as much as I appreciate Uriel, I have other plans for the future..

Name: // Laicelem
Relation: // not sure anymore
Met: // in an underground tavern, we talked about demons
Thoughts: // Chill fellow, though he seems to no longer hold interest to me.. Or seem as if he wishes to even chat with me.

Name: //
Maple
Met: // Met her in the tavern over talking about hair
Thoughts: // I adore her, she’s fun to spend time with and I’m learning a bit about pyromancy.. Kind of intriguing to learn.. Tempting even.

Name: // Lana
Met: // Met at a battle when she was patching up the wounded.
Thoughts: // Knowledgeable, I like her quite a bit. She’s taught me a few things.

Name: // Arvyth
Relation: // Changing thoughts
Met: // the tavern yet again, I caught him drinking alone whilst sharpening a sword
Thoughts: // He's uhn... He's a character, severely hard to read and I can pinpoint a thought about him. When I first met him I was foolish and thought I was in love with him when really I was just happy to see someone else so kind to me. But as time went on I found I saw him as a brother, and I hope to keep him around as time goes on... Hopefully he will gain to trust me again.. One day... May Valiant Protect him on his journey.

clipart2425467 (1).png

Unsure of

Name: // Adda
Relation: // Broken
Met: // Met in the tavern I think?
Thoughts: //A man who's harmed me just as every man has, I wished him luck.. I saw a future with him, I wished to get married to him, but instead someone had to break my love on me again.. I hope he regrets the day he left me.. I wont let him forget.

Name: // Matt
Relation: // concerned for him
Met: // Met Matt on the battlefield, we were doing well then Reinhard questioned my ability in battle and forced me to go back to storm's landing.
Thoughts: Regardless of how much we've made up.. Matt still has his own learning to do and I wish for him to patch up the wholse within himself before he tries anything else.. I know he's good within him.. But he also must step back and worry about himself and his relationship... You cannot love anyone until you understand yourself and your needs.. I just wish he'd step back and tone out Aleksei sometimes..

Name: // Vowrawn
Relation: // Cold
Met: // Our meeting started off sour, no good intentions but insults and backlash to each other. But we had come to an agreement on meeting properly at the tavern.
Thoughts: // At first I thought he was an absolute prat, a jerk. But the more I met him properly the more my thoughts on him changed and he’s quite a nice, caring guy. He has taken advantage of me and talked ill of my suffering over my dear brother's death..

Name: // Reinhard Brusson von blud
Relation: // foe
Met: // I met him in the tavern when I was having a drink, though I saw him twice before properly meeting him when I caught him having issues with other patrons.
Thoughts: // He’s certainly an interesting one, but my feelings have been made up, I fuckin hate him.

Name: // Guinevere
Relation: // tired of her
Met: // Tavern
Thoughts: // two words, annoying. Nuisance.

Name: // Tiek
Relation: // indifferent
Met: // Tavern in Storms landing
Thoughts: // Not a fan of her, pretty sure she hates me too. Whatever.

Name: // Som
Relation: // ACK-uaintance
Met: // Met at the south end of Storms landing at a fight.
Thoughts: // She seems a bit judgemental in my eyes, though I may have misread her.. Though she's impossible to understand, though I owe her my life and forever find myself indebted to her for saving my life.

Name: // Cassandra
Relation: // Far from Friend
Met: // Tavern
Thoughts: // Hate her with a passion, she’s nothing but gross and spews hatred and insufferable words from her lips. Do not get me started on her sitting in a dress with her legs up on the tavern counter for the world to see her undergarments.

Name: // Aleksei
Relation: // indifferent
Met: // Met on the battlefield.. I think
Thoughts: He doesn't seem like the best role model for Matt.. Nor does he seem to have the right intentions for him or best interests at heart... I just hope I do not have to go against him in the fight of battle one day..

Name:// Sophie
Relation: Fuckin HATE her
Met:// I was stuck meeting her because I spent time with Matt
Thoughts: I was over joyed hearing she died, I hope to never see her again. Maybe her death will help Matt figure himself out mentally, she seems to be little help to him. May she burn with the Ivory king.

Name: // Freia
Relation: // Neutral in view
Met: // Can’t say I recall
Thoughts: // She went from nice to, pull me around and make me do shit I shouldn't. She's not as nice as she seemed.

clipart2425467 (1).png

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good