Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Niskywarrior [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiskyWarrior

Settling in Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?
JabbaTheHouse​
2. How old are you?
15​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
United States

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Growing up I was always a very troubled kid. I was doing things like breaking into block houses and stealing their enchantement table or a couple diamonds. When my Parents found out about this they kicked me out and said that I was a shame to their family and they never wanted to see me again, so I took some mushroom stew and cake and left. After about a two and a half weeks I was running low on food so I rationed it, a mushroom stew every-other day and a cake every four days, I knew this wouldn't last but I also knew I couldn't go back to my town so after about another three weeks I was down to my last two bowls of mushroom stew. I started to look for a city from before dawn to late night only sleeping for about two to three hours.In those weeks I had been thinking that if i ever find another safe city or place to live I will change not only for me but for the people around me to make their lives much better and enjoyable. One day as I was thinking of how I should change and make my life better I heard in the distance what sounded to be a city and started to run like my life depended on it, which it did. as I slowed down I looked through a bush and I saw this city. While I was walking around it looking for a way to get in or something I started to think. This is a new life for me and I have to be the one who makes it a good one, so that is how I ended up here before you asking for passageway into your city.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello all my name is Jack, a few things I like to do are play sports such as american football, soccer (futbol,football) and baseball. In my free time I like to play MLB on xbox or play MC, I also like to wakeboard and water ski at my camp. I also like to hangout with my friends or just read the hunger games trilogy which i have already read about two times. I also like to play with my dog, Gizmo. Also I like to watch stuff on youtube like Nigahiga, smosh,epic meal time and balloon shop. I really like bands like dubstep or daft punk.My favriote movies are 21 jumpstreet other guys MIB3 and step brothers. I also like to follow baseball and my favirote team is the Boston Red Sox. I also like to fix things up like computers and laptops for fun and sometimes for money.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I like to do things such as melted crayon are but do not have a picture of it to upload but if you want to see an example look up "melted crayon art" on youtube and their will be tons of videos. I also like to draw sketches of random things around my house free hand or draw emblems from things I like.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I will be away for the weekend so I may or may not have internet acces so I may or may not be able to fix things up until late sunday at the best.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am.

11. How did you find out about our server?
A lot of people on the other server I play on came to this one and told me about it.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes.

NiskyWarrior

Settling in Altera
I just have not seen it because i have not gotten around to it but yes I can see where it could be violent at times

Jayius

Villager
I am applying to join the server just like you. I think you should try to explain more of what your character was doing rather than saying how he rationed out his mushroom soups.

However,

Your answer to question 7 was well done and you seem like a good person.

iceman502

Lord of Altera
Jabba youve been declined twice. I think the mods/admins are going to wait a while before reading your application again.

Status
Not open for further replies.