Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NNud's Story

NNud6398

Lord of Altera
Name: NNud Huley The 24th
Nickname/Alias: NNud
Race: Elf
Height: 6 Ft 5 In
Weight: 132 Lb
Hair:Black
Eyes: Dark Red
Skin:Tan
Identifying Marks: Scare across face , Always in a robe
Appearance: reddish purple robe, Short Hair, Verticaly Gifted
Strengths: Dexterity, Fast, Very cunning
Weaknesses and fears:Can't resist a Siren's Call, Isolation
Religion and cults: Cult of Pleasure
Profession:Mage, Alchemist, Enchanter

(Story Part I)
I Boarded my boat about 10 minutes ago in search of rare materials for my potions. NNUD! Get your sorry rags up here!
Coming captian *god I hate this jackwagon*. Is that the island you were so searching for. Yes it is (Whispers under breath at last i will have the prized mermaids scales I have been searching for all my life) Do you hear that peaceful singing its like a sweet little singing its almost like a melody of the softest voices * Starts to daze off but is startled by the captains screaming. GET DOWN! MERMAIDS! THOSE FOUL BEASTS. All I could hear over my bloody ears was the screaming of the captian being torn apart by the mermaid who was evidently their leader. Then after she had enough she dragged him under the water and started eating him. After that I just went to the nearest rock in terror and lost my balence. Then she appeared I don't know what she poured on me put after that all I remember is her laughing and then I blacked out. When I was awaken from one of the creatures pulling me on to shore.Her name was Blue one of the most beautiful creatures. The Blue ran up the hill and down into the coves they live in and called for the leader and then she returned with the leader carrying a healing potion at first I was afraid to drink it but she convinced me to drink it eventualy
To Be Continued
Part II Coming Soon

NNud6398

Lord of Altera
Part II (Sorry for the delay)
In the next few days that i stayed with Blue i grew very fond of her she fed me, entertained me, and gave me a bed to sleep on.
Out of all of my days of the beasts attacking me Blue was the nicest of them all atleast to me whenever that horrid beast Bewpy came through she would defend me so that day i swore somehow i would repay her for her kindness. When I finaly returned home i decided i would try to win Blue's heart some way. Then the greatest idea struck me i would write her a poem, and win her affection.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
well yeah i have a wolfy friend that comes out at moon most a full moon and she has teeths just so you know it :)

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Um... just saying Bewpy isn't the leader.. I am... :D Plus I am not that evil.

NNud6398

Lord of Altera
I didn't know you at that point and Bewpy was acting like a leader figure then so i just thought....