Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

No Whitelist Saturdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well there's been a few well behaved players, and it's nice to see everyone in the server lurk around waiting to meet a well behaved newcomer xD

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Hmm... Question: What if, say, an eleven or twelve year old got onto the server during these days and turned out to be a very able RPer? Would they have a chance to be whitelisted, or would they have to wait until they were thirteen?

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Id guess no, the 13 year old limit is there for a reason, no matter how skilled you are at rp i dont think it helps :/

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
I think that if someone is 11-12 you know close to 13 and he/'she shows to be both mature enough ooc wise and good at rp there shouldnt be a problem

Spark

Broken
Anithola said:
Id guess no, the 13 year old limit is there for a reason, no matter how skilled you are at rp i dont think it helps :/
To be fair, I think the rule is only used for this reason. I didn't think multiplayer content was rated?

D

Dark Auras

Legally, you have to be 13+ to be playing anything multiplayer, including facebook.
:confused: I thought it was because you had to be 13+ to agree to anything, IE, Agreeing to our TOS when applying.
Also, didn't Abbey join at the age of 12? And now look at her.

Spark

Broken
Dark Auras said:
:confused: I thought it was because you had to be 13+ to agree to anything, IE, Agreeing to our TOS when applying.
Also, didn't Abbey join at the age of 12? And now look at her.
Lots of people joined at 12

If that was so, wouldn't minecraft be 13+ because it has multiplayer?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I was surrounded.
They were everywhere.
From now on, I'm doing DayZ on this server. Kill on sight.

I'm scared...

Matto225

The White Mage
The first time I logged in today, after the whitelist had been disabled that is, I was greeted by this...uhm...fine fellow?

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Although I first believed that this idea was not the best one, since the possibility of the void spitting out a troll faced guy onto the server was inevitable and did in fact come true, they were quickly and effectively taken care of by the admins and moderators, with a lot of help from michcat it seems, and it was under control. Thank you admin and mod team :3 What changed my mind even more though was that through the hordes of wrongly skinned newcomers, I did have the chance to rp with one who had taken into account the rules and had changed his skin, meaning I could experience not only someone being introduced to the features of port silver, but in fact see his character take shape as he began to develop idea. Sure these 'well behaved' newcomers are a bit rough around the edges when it comes to rp, but it shows promise

Matto225

The White Mage
Massive hats off to Sally as well, showed dedication by staying awake well into the small hours to ensure everything was going well ;)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
If I had enough hats, I would take my hat off to each and every staff member that helped to make this - not only possible, but successful.
Sadly, I do not, so a boring old "thank you" will have to suffice.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I want to personaly thank all the admins that made this possible, i have mentioned before at least twice how i think this is such a great idea, and you guys really managed to pull off exactly what i had hoped, just make sure its not wearing you completely out! *caugh*sally*caugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.