Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

No Whitelist Saturdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
yoda and baron whitelisted Levi_Shankn who was a very nice Rper and has been fairly active today :D

A majority were unfortunately players who refused to listen, but the spare few that did went and enjoyed the RP, it was fun to watch em. And the quality control was working well

Backstay

Lord of Altera
It was fun yelling at the noobs who didn't listen to what we said.

One of them even replied, after he killed me, "i killed u becuase i didnt know what to do"...

A lot of them started PVP'ing immediately...

Backstay

Lord of Altera
One of them had me down on 3 hearts, then I flew away and jailed him...

Some of them were good RP'ers, and listened to everything we said. I liked those. One or two of them even applied to whitelist later that day.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Since I haven't found any other places to post this...
It seems that, among all the nyan-cat, swearing, PvP, among other things, I actually found a good player on this no whitelist Saturdays.
The in game name was MalkBll, she was RolePlaying as a pirate that just got to Port Silver.

Ignoring the usual lack of extensive lore knowledge that is only obtainable with time, she was able to RP more properly than some of the already whitelisted people, witch was surprising for me.
I've spended about an hour RPing with her, and after that, in ooc, she showed that she was looking forward to join the community, since she was looking for a mature server with RP components in it.

I only disliked one thing... She does not like PvP ._.'
[Ninja, this was meant to be a joke, since disliking PvP is obviously a good thing, but with me loving to go to the Southern Wilds hunt down some players, I have to say I dislike :p]

Other than that, here's my recommendation. Please warn me if this post belongs in another area, and I'll move it.

NiNi

MooCat
It seems that, among all the nyan-cat, swearing, PvP, among other things, I actually found a good player on this no whitelist Saturdays.
The in game name was MalkBll, she was RolePlaying as a pirate that just got to Port Silver.

Ignoring the usual lack of extensive lore knowledge that is only obtainable with time, she was able to RP more properly than some of the already whitelisted people, witch was surprising for me.
I've spended about an hour RPing with her, and after that, in ooc, she showed that she was looking forward to join the community, since she was looking for a mature server with RP components in it.

Other than that, here's my recommendation. Please warn me if this post belongs in another area, and I'll move it.
Disliking PvP is a good thing! And yes, she pretty good. I hope she applies.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)

I love this and I love this player. Whitelist heeer~

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
We had to change the region perms so people could leave...

Building a wall to fix the issues brought up with this.

Also, theres a team working on the newbies and its gone amazingly so far! Theres been two awesome RPers we've discovered amongst the hoards of headphones and derpfaces :D

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Went pretty well today, I think.
I kind of enjoyed bossing them all around. :3
And, of course, helping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.