Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NobodieCro Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodieCro

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

NobodieCro

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male
4. Country:

Croatia

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Yes I have read them .

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love roleplay. Makes the game feel diffrent , and more enjoyable .
I had experience and I liked it alot , that's why im hoping to get white listed here :)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Leon , my interes is collage right now , I also work but I can play games on my work place so I have alot of "free" time ... I usually perfer realism games , but like to enjoy a bit of minecraft too. I'm hoping to get white listed so I can enjoy the medieval role play :)
Usually all of my creations are medieval that's why I deicided to find a server that fits my build style .​

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I don't have any pictures sadly..​
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I hope my post wont get deleted AGAIN...Don't know what I did wrong the last time , didnt get any message from admins to point out my mistakes.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes im aware. I will not try to hack .

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
You're gonna need 8 or more sentences for number 7. Just write anything that comes to mind about you that you'd like to share and find appropriate.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, this application has been here for more than 5 days. Please fix up your application and try applying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.