Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished (November 6th) A Gathering of the Many Faces

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Posters would be hung up around Mockingbay, Sanardu, Astrakhan, and Halbed. There would be a picture of a dragon near the bottom with a mask of a rabbit on its head. The words would be printed above it.

"Tiz may sage es tuu ahl' hwoo fale lohw thu goad ove mee rare's, to th woes who hay have kn'o kwaylm whi eith d'eesyeevayeengt'hohosayclo cest twu tayhem. a'yem ploar yuutujer kneetoe wear'noh lejphloesli k'waahtr, fraylay tutho 'se tha tphinnd thehems'ehlveses ehayvar theeu'rstay. Go'thayare ansee'x howt theuh shuhra'yne ov veeassaje anjoo whilph eyn'd me. trugyathair weesh a'hl rektug noise tuh menyph ac'es owhr dheai tee maehermayknott' hay hav, yahand wesh algeeve 'wowr praehyes toh'ower godov munyphace'es. Breengammasck br'i ngunoph herrin'g anbrung asmuni tr'ixorli yes ashoo hweesh..'. bootlee voth'oshose whyooweesh tude'es tuurbsooch amything atho mm."

"For those who cannot tell the word of Visage, I shall be conducting a sermon at the compendium. There was certainly more than just pretty words up there, but only true followers of Visage will know what they must do, and what they must bring."

OOC Information:
Day: Monday November 6th ~6PM CST
There is more to the translated message than just praising visage and saying where to meet, it does include instructions for people who can tell what the code is. Should you be uncertain if you cracked the code or not, feel free to message me over the forums, skype, or discord, and I'll let you know if it's correct enough or not :p
Rating: Moderate (please message Sizzix and myself if you want to try something, or you can pm me beforehand)

Lannis
Elz

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Just a bump that this is in 6 Days, also that we are confirmed to use Compendium, I still need to find a good spot to hold the sermon.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
3 days! Also added tags that I probably should've put in before @_@ forgib, had a plethora of quizzes this week

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
*That moment you went through the effort to decipher the message without any help.*

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Fully deciphered, but I already PM'd it a while ago. Can't spoil it after all. :p

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Just a reminder that this is tomorrow! Im still unsure of a good place in the compendium to hold the actual sermon, since the area near Visage's shrine is a bit too crowded for my liking, but I'll probably spend my time beforehand thinking of a spot, and people can just say that's where it said to go, I have no qualms with that.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
thought I might as well put this out there, but if anyone wants to interrupt the event, or try to overtake it, or anything like that, please pm me before 3pm tomorrow. You can also message me over skype at CyberChaosV2 (Though I will delete/ refuse requests that are not about the event) if anyone tries to do otherwise without at least giving me notice AFTER 3pm, im gonna have to ask you to not do that. The only reason I ask is not so my character can have perfect comebacks, this is just something I've put a lot of time and effort towards making happen, and would just like to have an idea of what's going on, that's all. I don't plan on stopping you unless your plans are uncontrolled, non-permissioned violence, but just knowing is nice, Most of the time, I may even help you make what you're trying to do better, but first i'd like to be notified, that's all.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
event goes live in a little over 4 hours! (Changed to active now just cause I know I'll forget to do that when the event time actually happens)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
2 hours till showtime peoples! and im happy to say i found a decet location for the sermon to be held :p as I said before, feel free to just look at the dynmap about 30 minutes prior to the event, if im not on there... chances are ive lost track of time on fallout 4, likely not though as im running out of quests to do.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
one hour warning, hopefully ill remember to be on in 30 minutes so that everyone gets an idea of where the sermon will be held

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
10 minutes till showtime, getchur lies and smoke and popcorn ready people! (As well as overpriced box theater candy)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Kinda reminded me of that dark brotherhood quest from skyrim "innocence lost" where the little kid summons the dark brotherhood. I enjoyed it, thanks for putting it on!

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Bah. I was intending to show up, but apparently two alarms aren't enough to wake me up from a nap, which turned into several hours. >.>

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Bah. I was intending to show up, but apparently two alarms aren't enough to wake me up from a nap, which turned into several hours. >.>
Aw, I’m sorry to hear :( chances are though, one of the followers of visage should be hosting a sermon of their own at some point, could attend that.