Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Ocean Harvest {24th Feb, 5EST} [Public]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1645626002383.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
─━━━━━━⊱⊰━━━━━━─
OCEAN HARVEST
══════════════════════

A gathering is organised to get to know new faces and hunt a feast from the sea.

DATE
// Thursday 24th
TIME // 5EST ish
RATING // Violent

This event is public! It's also Violent because the region is, but no violence is actually expected.
It is a simple event that should run itself, and give an excuse for people to appear and do stuff together. Its... Fishing, because why not.
This will be at a rockpool area on (new) Riseport. I'll set up some areas to lounge / cook.

─━━━━━━
[ Fishing Rules]
This will be a roll based mechanic with a set of pre-made emotes to follow. I'll get some chests of stuff that denote 'tiers' that you either
take from yourself or I'll dual-log and throw loot now and then. You can use rods, spears, or nets - Just flavour it how you like.

Rolling should be a d40, this is not a statroll event.
1 - 4 | A terrible failure. Accidents happen, you either slip in the water, get stung, or bitten by something at your discretion. Ouch.
5 - 10 | A failure, but not painfully so. You just get absolutely nothing. Slipping optional.
11 - 20 | You get a basic catch, a small fish or a clump of seaweed. The 'blue' chest.
21 - 30 | A medium sized catch! Or a boot. Check the 'green' chest.
31 - 40 | Sometimes there's an unusual treasure, sometimes its a prize lobster. Check the 'red' chest.

─━━━━━━⊱⊰━━━━━━─

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is in about 15 mins - I can accept TPA's or there's a warp from the northern part of Sanardu docks. : )
I'll keep my main on to distribute loot if needs be, or message me to get perms so it can be done yourself.