Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

of 3p1kaw3som312 [Approved - Tantara]

1. 3p1kaw3som312
2. 14 years old
3. Male
4. U.S.
5. Yes, of course I have. I read the whole thing because I wanted to be as prepared as possible for a great server experience.
6. I think that the roleplaying in this server is a very interesting and creative idea. I have been making a Minecraft movie with my friends that involves quite a bit of roleplaying, and, I must say, it has been a very unique and enjoyable experience.
(hehe, a bit of roleplaying there XD)

7. My minecraft name is 3p1kaw3som312, and I have an elf skin. I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.3, and my favorite update to the game was 1.8 because I really love adventure and exploration, especially if I am exploring with friends. I love nothing more than to accomplish a difficult challenge because of the sense of achievement that I get from it. I also love to build in singleplayer, where I use creative mode. I like to balance out my survival worlds/servers with my creative building worlds, and have the most fun possible.
One of my minecraft hobbies is to make machines. I am very gifted with redstone, and also understanding minecraft's block physics. This allows me to make complicated mob traps as well as redstone circuits that do a variety of tasks in a variety of ways. However, my biggest hobby in minecraft is to work on one of my hobbies with a friend. I am a very friendly person, and love to interact with friendly people. I think that it is more fun to do something with a friend than to do something by yourself, purely because you are provided with more insight, more effectiveness with whatever task you are doing, and overall more fun in general. This is the main reason that I like multiplayer more than singleplayer.
All in all, I like making friends, building, and accomplishing goals in minecraft to have the most fun possible and the best experience possible on servers. I am greatly looking forward to playing on hollowworld :D hope to join soon!

8. My friends and I are currently working on a minecraft movie but we are not done yet (that is why it is not here)

9. I play on a variety of servers including survival, custom map, faction, and (of course) zombie apocalypse themed servers. I have become Op/Admin on some such servers.

10. Yes, I am aware of that. I have no mods because i really love survival mode (it gives you a much greater sense of achievement to have conquered the enderdragon without using black magic than it does to hit it once and kill it with spc installed :p). Basically I like accomplishing challenges the legit way, and I like building amazing structures with blocks that are usually impossible to find with creative mode. :)

11. My ally, herpd3rp, informed me of this epic server, and I was immediately interested upon visiting the website.

12. Yes, and I will continue voting as long as I am given the opportunity :D

Tantara

Resigned Admin
As for question seven, we're looking for your hobbies outside of minecraft. We like to know the people that we let on a little before we give them access
Would you mind adding some information pertaining to who you are as a person outside of MC? :)

sure!
I love to play the tuba in real life. I am in the honors band and the marching band. I know this may sound weird, but I love practicing, even though this may seem boring to some people. I practice my tuba for at least an hour a day.
I also like to mess around a bit with programming. I am thinking of becoming a programmer in the future, and have programmed several interesting and random ideas I have had (nothing compared to minecraft though). Like in minecraft, I have many friends in real life. I am an overachiever who always gets 100's (with the occasional 48 in math for forgetting to do the back lol). I am in robotics club, FPS club, and TMSCA math club. I am in 7th grade, and am in all the top classes. I know a bit of Spanish, and am going to take Spanish classes next year in 8th grade.

Oh- that reminds me! our robotics team would like help with our upcoming FLL competition. If you google "FLL innovative solution" and click the first option, you will come to the right website. Then, go to the top and click on "search for teams". In the "team name" box put "bobcats" (thats our school logo). There should be two teams that come up. Choose "Bobcats" (warning: DO NOT CHOOSE BULLDOZER BOBCATS). Click on the link titled "The Filterization Process" and vote for our team once a day. I would really appreciate that :D
I really care about my robotics team :D

Well, I hope you know a bit more about me now, and I look forward to joining hollowworld soon. Bye (im going to bed, test tomorrow (imma get a 100 again XD))

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!