Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Of Monsters and Men

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
At the sighting of other worldly beasts or the freak divine, I ask that you report to me so I may investigate. I also offer my services in attempting to remove any such plaguing any lord or lady's lands.

To the young and the bold: If you wish to aid, seek me out. I'll be at Storm's Landing.

To the scholarly and less bold: I require those dedicated to knowledge to aid in uncovering the unknown and identifying its weaknesses.

- Jason of Breakwater

(I haven't bothered to make copies of books to post this everywhere but it's rather harmless so if you want to know IC you can just know IC. Either send me forum letters or PM me to set up an RP :) )​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Awesome Rygan! After Rahm has visited Compendium this monday, I'm definitely up to be a scribe to your adventures / other-worldly-endeavors! :D

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I have mixed feelings on this. on one had it would be awesome to study the creatures, on the other he would be more inclined to protect them. More of a Magical Beasts and Where to Find them aproach.

parto

Lord of Altera
I'm down for capture and study provided I can snag some monster bits and pieces for my collection.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Oh and if you find too many creatures of one kind to handle, Packman's Pet-store is always interested to receive or buy creatures so he can sell them at his shop > : - D