Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [OOG][Public][On-Going][Jolly Co-operation] Seeking CHIM

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Join Naelwyn and the gang for an immersive, lore-diving romp through the wonders of Multiplayer Morrowind.

Going to take a lot longer and be a good bit more involved than other stuff so this is a general interest check in the folks overall intrigued.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i've already been playing it and enjoying it with the boys so i might as well file in and express interest in your co-op game as well

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
This sounds so fun but my craptop can't run anything. but god it looks so fun.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I would like to try it out and make sure, i would just need someone to help me set up
If you want I can PM you a copy of Morrowind GOTY edition (it's become freeware on the net now) and instructions of how to unpack the ZIP folders, but I'm not smart enough to figure out the mod on my own. Minty and Rygan are the ones who helped me out.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
If you want I can PM you a copy of Morrowind GOTY edition (it's become freeware on the net now) and instructions of how to unpack the ZIP folders, but I'm not smart enough to figure out the mod on my own. Minty and Rygan are the ones who helped me out.
Yeah i just asked Arken for your skype but if you can cut out the middle man that would be rad. I can ask Rygan about the mod most likely.