Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Opt in] - Nid Arach Private Events

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Introduction:
I'm back to the basics. Removed a whole list of side-projects. Back to what I enjoy.

I've recently started to feel the need to have my events hook onto things that are currently happening, rather than hosting random evil shenanigans and giving random loot that is unrelated to the character or faction they're in. That loot may become a nice thing to have, but will have little place in your RP. I want to change this, I want to bring items to you that you actually need and I also want my events to actually mean something to you and your character(s).

I've made this thread to reach out to you and at the same time give you a place where you can request things from me.
I hope to help you, but I need you to help me so I can do that. So here's the deal: All events are private, you supply the party, I supply the RP setting.

What to expect:
Examples below, but feel free to come to me with your own idea.
Please put a comment below with your request rather than a DM, so that more people will see this thread and know about it.

Can't get back into RP?
I can host an event in which your character has been abducted and the others will attempt to free you.
You'll be in the spotlight and get to know plenty of people to rp with from there-on-out

Got a good-guy character but the evil players are not available to be brought to justice?
I can make an event with evil temps for you to round up and put in a jail.

Got an heirloom or important item to your character and would like some RP about it?
I can host an event where people have stolen your item and your character will have gotten enough clues to know it's in Nid Arach.
Gather a party and dare to step into these tainted lands to retrieve your lost item!

Want to test your character's abilities?
I can DM you exploring Nid Arach, overcoming traps, jumping from ruin to ruin, and finding loot from a loot-table here and there.

TL;DR
I'm offering services of hosting custom-made private events at Nid Arach. Request them and make me a happy man.

[Form with example answers]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requested RP Subject:
<Gathering poison>
Requested RP Description:
<I got an evil character who wants to poison someone. I'd like to legit have gotten the poison in RP>
Additional Notes:
<Would like a prop if and when I actually do manage to gather the ingredients for the poison>

Previous Visits:
These people have visited Nid Arach and have found bits and pieces of loot. Get in contact with them if you're still missing a part, and perhaps you can put something together and get the reward for finding all shards of an item!

Branko & Cedlas
Kostadim & Swiftspear
A visit to Nid Arach to scavenge for lost items.

Whitespoor, Cadmar, Grey, Viktor, The Gravekeeper & Broodmother
Jase , Dragonlordemily , Retro Hagrid , Edouard2000 , Morbid & Kakers
Holding off against a siege of Nid Arach by a small group of Elven military.

Kaelin & Asero
Edouard2000 & Electric
A quest for a ring of power!

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Requested RP Subject:
Adventure in Nid Arach- aka Making do gooders cry.
I have an evil character who would be interested in making some do-gooders suffer for their insolence.
Additional Notes:
If the intruders carry things like weapons, I'd appreciate props to go with it.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I am definitely going to do something with this, this seems amazing.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
I want to be apart of this! I am busy ICly at the moment, but I would love to join in with the things here!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added a list of previous visits, so that if people have 2 shards out of 3, they can get in contact with others to see if they can fit the pieces together and get the reward for collecting the set!

Also I'm very happy to see some enthusiasm about all this :)

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Requested RP Subject:
Capturing any of the animals present in Nid arach. Anything from Krowlers, Enchanting Fey, giant spiders to wendigos.
With the acquisition of a certain room, the cult of Jishrim seeks to make use of it by capturing any creatures and bringing them there for later use.
Additional Notes:
If any of the animals/creatures die, then items harvested from their corpses would be handy. Additionally anything produced by the creatures I.E: Spider eggs/sacs would be interesting to see as well.